Home

New Wii Product

Darth Eclipse

As long as you wear the wrist strap then that will not happen because the weight attaches to the Wii Remote. So make sure you people wear the wrist strap! As for randomly swinging it around and hitting someone....I guess you just have to be careful...And use common sense. Also, riiflex would more likely be used for Wii Fit or something similar...Not tennis or baseball. Of course you could use it for that if you wanted to though. I am proud to say I have not yet hit anybody with the Wii Remote.

• 3 weeks later...
As long as you wear the wrist strap then that will not happen because the weight attaches to the Wii Remote. So make sure you people wear the wrist strap! As for randomly swinging it around and hitting someone....I guess you just have to be careful...And use common sense. Also, riiflex would more likely be used for Wii Fit or something similar...Not tennis or baseball. Of course you could use it for that if you wanted to though. I am proud to say I have not yet hit anybody with the Wii Remote.
Are you sure that wrist strap is 5+ pound test? 'sides who actually wears the wrist strap, safety is for losers. :xp:

yea first they thicken the wrist straps and then they come out with this monstrosity...

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
free-wii-mote-jacket.jpg

It's almost as if they don't want people to get hurt... not like it works anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
There's more chance of you breaking everything else than the Wiimote itself. Nintendo makes those things to be abused and punished fiercely. Unless there's a manufacturing defect, your Wiimote should live longer than you will.
Yes, I once read somewhere that only 3 things will survive the apocalypse, cockroaches, Twinkies, and the Wiimote.

• 1 month later...

Archived