Home

Fanboys

leXX

It looks hilarious. From what I heard they had some studio trouble a couple years back. It was scheduled for release and the studio backed out, and then they had to do some reshooting or something like that, I'm not exactly sure.

I'd love to see it.

And, come on, Kirsten Bell in Leia's Bikini? What Star Wars nerd doesn't dream about that?

:p

it seems every year or so someone makes a topic here about it and everyone says the same stuff. I made a topic a long time ago and Prime made one a year ago about it as well. It's always the same stuff tho. Kristen bell slave leia outfit, can't wait for movie, taking so long, yadda yadda XD

apparently it will come out on Feb 9th now. not sure if it'd wide release or limited. last I heard it might be limited, but that was a while back.

looking forward to all the star wars alumni cameos. Heard something about Ray Park being a security guard. :D

• 3 months later...

Actually, I saw the other world-wide premier.

Got the DVD today, and watching the special features now. It's awesome so far.

The Java the Hutt scene is the best part of the film.

Danny McBride's part is funny as well.

Actually, I saw the other world-wide premier.

Got the DVD today, and watching the special features now. It's awesome so far.

We picked up the DVD last night--hubby and I are going to watch it together tomorrow night. I'm looking forward to seeing just how many spoofs they can fit into 90-ish minutes.

i've had this movie for about a month and i think its hilarious.

spoiler

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
I really love the part when they get into skywalker ranch. The head security guy asked was William Shatner involved. i love that part

Archived