Home

Shinobi

DrPhil2501

「ふぁー 所在無いわね。。。 ペインたちはこの国を台無しにしたわ。。。 私の国を取残したくないけど虚しくなった。。。 だれも食べ物がない、でも、 どこへ行くかしら。。。」

カズエはどちらに行こうと思っています。 木の葉とうずまきナルトはペインとアカツキを倒したから、栄っていて、 幾つものしのびがあそこに行っています。

「じゃー 火の国へ行こうわ。。。」

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Akagi honsetly didn't know what to say. He had never been here before, and his country was ultimately cut-off from the rest of the world's advance, so he'd see what there was.

He nodded crisply and put a hand out, telling the villager to lead the way.

He'd have to be humble this way on out.

"Lead the way...what is your name?" Akagi tried his best to be friendly.

( I can't understand what Jmac said...it all just shows up in Japanese or some other language)

"My name is Karela, I'm one of the chunin here."

"I don't know what your name is however...well. whatever it is, I have some advice to give you. If you ever see a blonde-haired man with flames on his robes, don't ever insult anything Ramen related. He will come after you."

I made that mistake once...I still can't believe he managed to chase me up to the very top of the Hokage's residence

Akagi was still slightly confused at the situation.

"Ramen? Uh, okay...I would avoid such an entanglement...Karela."

Akagi had no plans on making any more enemies, he had had enough for one day. He'd have to discover what this 'Ramen' was, though. Was it perhaps noodles? Akagi didn't know, either way, it would be an adventure.

((@ Chev= I was kinda leaving it as a suprise, but meh. I was gonna make the assistant Hinata, if your willing to agree with that.

@ jmac: i dont think all of us are very fluent with this 「ふぁ type of language :p ))

As Sam arrived and greeted the Hokage, Naruto rested his chin on his fist looking very bored. He yawned and looked up as another person walked into the office.

It was a tall man, wearing a long black cloak. His white hair was tied in a pony tail, and his pale, wrinkled face displayed a constant kind expression.

"About time you showed up." Naruto spoke in an aggitated expression. "Ok, guys. This man here is a representative of a shinobi cultural movement organisation known as the urm..."

"We are known as the Arashi. My name is Kisei Gatoa, I here represent my employers."

( I'm fine with it.)

Karela looked up at the big guy and suddenly had a thought

I don't even know his name

"Well here we are, take a seat, this meal is on me."

Karela smiled at the man working the stand

"Hey Teuchi! I brought a friend with me today. I'll take a regular."

Karela turned to the big guy,

"Remember, order the tuesday special, I'm sure you'll enjoy it."

I hope he likes his ramen spicey

Akagi nodded and turned to the man across the counter.

He slightly hesitated as he spoke,"The Tue-tuesday special..sir."

The man raised an eyebrow and nodded, a small smile secretly creeping onto his face.

"Okay...if that's what you want...it's comin'."

A few minutes later, the man presented Akagi with a small bowl of what looked like chopped noodles, or something like that.

Akagi fished out some chopsticks that he kept in his pack and took a small 'ramen' from the bowl.

He put into his mouth and chewed. His eyes immediately began to water and he stopped chewing for a second. His face turned slightly red from the spicyness, he quickly recomposed himself and swallowed.

He nodded,"Uhh....not bad. Thank you..." Akagi looked back down at the bowl and wondered how something so spiced could be so fantastic to eat.

Karela watched the samuri's eyes water

That'll teach him to try and cut me up with a sword

"Now that I've gotten back at you for trying to cut me up with that sword of yours earlier...you can try some of the regular ramen."

Karela grabbed the Big guy's bowl and eagerly began to chow down.

"Woops, almost forgot."

Karela handed the big guy the bowl of regular ramen.

"You'll like this one alot better. it's not spicey at all. Believe me, if you keep eating that bowl, your going to end up in the hospital. Only the Hokage and a few others are able to handle the tuesday special. I'm sorry about that, but I don't like it when people chase me with swords."

Karela smiled.

"Now, you and I are even."

Akagi nodded and understood that somehow, spicy food was payback.

He'd have to understand their modern culture some other time.

He eyed the new bowl of ramen carefully, eating very cautiously to make sure he was not tricked again. But he found that this bowl was quite delicious.

Confident that he was in a safe area, Akagi took off his helmet and placed next to the bowl as he ate. He had a few key questions for Karela, though.

He paused from eating for a second,"So..Karela, what village is this? What part of the country is this? Who is in charge?"

Akagi would need this information if he was to advance in his knowledge of this new place.

There was a pause after the man named Gatoa finished speaking. "And thats the deal. This clan who call themselves the Ogawa are threatening the ecosystem of the Sacred Burial Site. They are invaders more like, and they must be stopped."

The Hokage scratched his head and pulled out a file from within his desk, listing any organisation or clan marked with a name begining with the letter "O". He flipped through the file and eventually gave up and closed it. "Hmmm... my records show no listing of such a group or organisation..."

"These people are recent. They're newly established, which is why you cannot find anything. Much like us: the Arashi is a fairly young organisation dedicated to protecting our ecosystems and environment."

"What exactly is this sacred burial ground, though?" Kaneda wondered. Gatoa turned to him.

"Its an ancient temple from an early civilisation. It served as a tomb for the Warlord Magato and his servants. Outside the temple, the area is covered with a very lush and rare plants and vegetation. We cannot afford to lose them to these savages..."

Gatoa threw a document with images of the site onto the Hokage's desk. Naruto examined it. "I heard of such a place. Hmmm... yeah, the Shinobi have recently discovered this place. This temple was built underground: the vegetation grows in within the darkness."

"Yes, and the shinobi that discovered the temple were eliminated by the Ogawa. This act of barbarism shall not go unnoticed. They must pay for their crimes!"

Naruto put a hand near his mouth, while thinking. He removed the hand, and looked back up. "Alright, then we shall essemble a team to accompany you to the burial site. Kaneda and Sam are already assigned for this mission, but we'll need more man power by the look of this... Hinata."

He looked at his assistant. She finally revealed her face to everyone: she was a very distant person. Her lavender eyes looked down at Naruto as her name was called up. "We'll need abit of muscle in this. <sigh> I'm gonna regret doing this... Summon Tategami immediatly."

"R-Right..." she said nervously. Then she smiled and walked out of the room. Naruto looked up. "Alright, that two members with the possibility of a third. Kaneda and Sam, I want you to go around the village and select some of your strongest peers for this mission. But not too many, we'll wanna keep this inconspicuous."

Karela continued eating her spicey ramen

Wooh! Hotter then I remember!

"Well...your in the Village Hidden in the Leaves in the Land of fire."

Karela took a gulp of water

"As for who's in charge...that would be the Sixth Hokage. His name is Naruto Uzuamki and he's a friend of mine. He's the blonde haired guy with flames on his robes that I warned you about."

"As a matter of fact...I was going to visit him today, your welcome to tag along if you wish...but before we do anything, we need to find you a place to spend the night. you can't sleep in my apartment...it's not big enough...when we're done, I'll try and find somewhere for you to sleep."

Sayomi walks into the Ramen shop, her cloak and hat resembling that of an Akatsuki member.

She sits down at the counter and orders a bowl of ramen.

"One bowl please..." she said in a low voice

She turned noticing the name the people who were sitting near to her had just said.

She rapidly, under her cloak, beings to sign with one hand and says under her breath...

"Ignition Jutsu..."

She quickly eats the bowl of ramen the chef had just prepared for her and payed him as she left mumbling...

"Thank you."

As she leaves she activates her jutsu. The Roof of the Ramen shop instantly bursts into flames.

"Kohona and Naruto Uzumaki will burn!" She said under her breathe walking outside.

In a local apartment of the village, Asuka Kyo was meditating, sitting on her cushion. Eyes closed and legs crossed, she started to focus on her jutsu. Like Sensei Benjiro taught her: Set your mind in a calmer state. Never embrace the anger. It's like Fire. But Water is calmer. More focused...

"I... am strong," Asuka whispered. "I... will not back down. One heart... one mind. I will do whatever I can to be a protector. A guardian."

As she continued to meditate, something came to mind. Asuka's eyes shot open. "Just remembered. Naruto's here in the village." The young Chunin stood up from the cushion, and looked around. "Maybe I should ask if I could be assigned a mission." Asuka thought deeply. Then she said, "But then... I might be too late."

The young woman smiled. "That's ridiculous. It's never too late for a mission." Smiling, she stepped out of the apartment, closing the door. As she walked down the path, Asuka thought about all that she had been through. Teaching under both sensei, which was the old wise man Benjiro and her crazy but loving uncle Chokichi.

Asuka smiled. "I'll find a way to help this village or any place that is in need." She then looked up at the sky and smiled sadly. "I will not fail you mom and Uncle Chokichi."

Karela watched in horror as the ramen shop caught on fire.

How did this hapen?!

"Everyone get out of the shop! I have an Idea!"

Karela made sure everyone was out of the shop before turning to face the blazing shop.

"Earth Style! Earth Coffin Jutsu!"

Karela covered the shop with a layer of stone and waited.

Please let the fire die off from lack of oxygen...please...It would break the Hokage's heart to see his favorite shop burning to the ground.

Akagi stood quickly, moving at lightning fast speed. He put his helmet back on and wielded his Katana. He stared at where the exit the perpetrator took. Then he spotted her.

Akagi had no quarrel with her, but still, she was causing a disruption of the peace, as a Samurai, it was his duty to protect such peace, or at least that's what Akagi thought.

He pushed aside burning strands of the roof as he sprinted after his next victim.

Sam was headed to the Ramen shop, he was not only hungry, but he knew thats where he could find the Akagi, and maybe Karela. He got ther and the roof burst into flame, and heard "Let Konoha and Uzimaki burn!" He looked for the source of the noise, but everyone that was screaming made it difficult. Karela, whom he had noticed, yelled for everyone to get out, she had an idea.

Then, part of the roof collapsed, hitting the cook in the head.

Sam couldn't let him burn in here. He ran over and picked him up just as Karela's Earth Tomb jutsu activated. Sam held his breath and thought as fast as he could What am I going to do... right! he put the cook down and used the signs for his kekkei genkei, Ice Release. His jutsu was weak enough from his recent fight that the ice would melt and evaporate quickly.

I sure hope it does, or my missions over before it began.

When Takeda had woken up, the sun was still at rest. He put on his gear before exiting his room. He walked over to a meditating spot of his and sat on the grass. As he meditated, he thought of hopefully soon becoming a Jonin. It was not much longer after that thought that the rain began to fall down. Takeda didn't move, even when the rain hit him. Takeda had finally reached inner peace in his meditation... however it would be ended abruptly. The smell of smoke had entered his nose and unlike the rain this did bother him. Takeda broke his meditation and looked around. Not too far from him was the source of the smoke. The smoke was pitch black and was large in shape, which could only mean one thing... fire. Takeda got up and ran towards the smoke. As he arrived he noticed a figure running away from the fire. Takeda had just put his guard down when he noticed a samurai chasing the figure with his sword out. He would have attacked the samurai but the fact that the building was on fire proved that the samurai wasn't the attacker.

What's a samurai doing up here... whatever the reason is, I know he's not a threat which means the person being chased must be.

"Ice Blast!" Takeda called as he fired a ball of ice out of his hands at the figure in front of the samurai.

Takeda turned his attention to the building and noticed that Karela had already covered it with stone. Takeda however wasn't completely satisfied.Takeda looked for a window and jumped through it, into the shop. Takeda noticed that Sam was already inside. Sam had some ice justu but it wasn't his specialty like Takeda's. He stood in the middle of the room and concentrated for a few seconds.

"Icy Beam!"

Beams of ice shot out of Takeda's hands as he hit the fire with them. The ice came into contact with the fire and the fire was put out. Takeda proceeded to do this until the fires were gone. Takeda exited through the window and brushed himself off.

"Its alright now Karela, the fire is gone."

Sayomi stood 100 yards away from the door facing the party who had just walked outside. She stood there, her cloak flapped in the wind. She stood waiting as she lifted off her rice hat that covered her eyes revealing her fully activate ultima demon mangekyu sharingon and tresses of long platinum blonde hair that whipped in the wind. The dark makeup she had on around her eyes seemed to only accentuate her brutal raw talent and sheer prowess.

Sayomi began to speak and said "I need information..." in a low and angry... but surprisingly collected tone.

She continued to stare at them as if she were gazing into their very souls.

She bagan to speak and said, in the same tone "and you will give me what I want..."

She looked at them evilly. Leaves on the trees around them began to burst into flames filling the air with warmth and smoke.

Akagi stopped and stared unfazed by the intimidating visage of his enemy. He held his blade ready at his side, watching for any movement. He could literally feel the heat of his enemy's anger...or was that their jutsu? It did not matter, Akagi would fight nonetheless.

"You are causing a major problem, evil one. You will tell us who you are. And then I will decide whether or not I will behead you or not. If you cooperate, then maybe I will think carefully on what to do with you."

Akagi stared the woman down with an even more intimidating glare of his own.

(can I take Naruto as a secondary character)

Karela nodded her thanks to Takeda.

Crap! The big guy doesn't know what he's getting into!

Kare aquickly took off after the big and saw him staring at a women with platinum blonde hair.

her eyes...is that a mangekyu sharingon? if it is...we're in deep trouble.

"Whatever you do, don't look her in the eyes! She can do horrible things with them!"

Karela turned to the women and smiled.

"I haven't had a good workout in awhile. If you keep this up, you will be hurt."

Suddenly, Asuka glanced around her, smelling the air. She then saw some leaves ahead, burning. Then she felt a shiver down her spine. "Oh geez. I have a hunch something has happened. My final chance of helping someone. Cool!"

The young girl ran to where the trouble was. Suddenly, she saw three figures standing a few feet away from a mysterious figure. "Uh-oh. Not good..."

She ran beside Karela, and asked, "What seems to be the problem?" Asuka looked at the mysterious girl standing there. The young girl almost shivered at the sight of this one.

Smiles as she sticks her tongue out a little to lick and wet her lips...

Sayomi says "You'll tell me what I want to know and as a consolation I'll break every bone in your body instead of killing you." as she gleams with her eyes longing for the tastes of their blood.

Sayomi instantly appears behind Akagi and said "What was it you said.... ah yes.... that you'd behead me..." She grins evilly as she uses one hand to rapidly sign as she says "Shadow Walker Jutsu" her arm becomes transparent as she shoves it into Akagi's shoulder blades reaching for his heart and partially solidifying her hand so that she may grab it. She touches his heart and begins to squeeze and says in a mocking tone "You broke my heart when you said you'd behead me." She then says in an evil unforgiving tone "NOW I'LL BREAK YOURS!"

She begins squeezing tighter and tighter watching him drop to the floor in agony as she looks maniacally down at him; her sharigan shown very visibly through her wide eyes.

The attack caught Akagi completely off-guard. Needless to say, he was horrified at the effeciency of her attack, and how he didn't know how to counter it.

As he looked up into her eyes, there was something...something not right about them. They glowed with some unnatural power...an evil power indeed. Akagi had only seen such a thing in the Demon-like Samurai, the ones that seemed of pure evil.

But where most people surrendered to this evil force, Akagi did not. The fear he had as he looked into the woman's eyes vanished. And the pain somehow disappeared, there was only the determination to complete the killing.

He kicked her in the stomach, wrenching his insides into an even more uncomfortable position. He stared at her arm in his shoulder and he knew what he had to do.

He lifted the blade with a waning strength and slashed at her arm, tearing deep into her flesh.

He then used the other hand to take out his larger katana and he swung at her belly, in an attempt to somehow strike the vitals, and kill her, even at the price of his own death.

Takeda had been quiet the entire time. What this female attacker didn't know was that he was charging his deadly attack. With the amount of time he had, this would only paralyze her for a short amount of time. Takeda moved to the left of the skirmish between the samurai and the attacker. He went behind the attacker, who was busy doing some demon like justu on the samurai.

"Chiller Touch!"

Takeda grabbed the attacker's shoulder with his hand which was now white as the snow. He felt himself freezing the attacker, and hoped the samurai would not be affected. Takeda kept his grip on the attacker but looked over at the other two.

Archived