Home

Shinobi

DrPhil2501

"Woah, man! This girl's powerful than I thought. Sure's a good thing that guy's taking care of her now." As Asuka watched, she wondered if she should use her Water Jutsu on the evil girl. She bit her lower lip.

"Gotta do something... but what?" Suddenly, the voice in her mind said, "Do not be afraid to fight for what's right, Asuka. Remember: What can flow inside can also flow outside."

Then it enlightened her. The young girl readied for anything, if the evil one struck again. "This does not look good at all," Asuka said to herself.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As the two attacks met her head on the both connected as she stood there showing no pain. She suddenly wrenched at Akagi's heart exploding one of his aorta sending him into shock as he bled internally.

As Takeda touched her she looked at him as she began to cover in snow her body began heating up melting the attack with ease. As she looked at Takeda she locked eyes with him sending his human half into a comatose like state using her Sharingan's powers to render his brain unable to function with his mechanical half. Sayomi took her fist and with one swift blow that barely connected with his chest sent Takeda flying; bursting through shop after shop, home after home, Takeda's paralyzed body fly helplessly through the air. Sayomi put her fingers up to her eye level and said "Activate" as an explosion in the direction Takeda was flying proceeded to happen.

Sayomi took her blood soaked hand and bloody batter arm out of Akagi resting it at her side she knelt down and grabbed him by the throat. She said in an ominous tone "Naruto will pay for what he has done. See he gets that message..." she got back up and walked off down the road as she burst into flames and disappeared into thin air.

Blood began to come up through Akagi's throat. He knew that he was probably near the end.

He coughed and spat the blood across his armored gauntlet and stood.

He had only two choices at this point.

Kill the devilish, or end his story here.

He looked at the woman as she walked away slowly, and he then looked at his blades.

Fight her, or wait for the end? Thought Akagi.

He hefted the blade and charged after the woman with all of his waning strength.

He would accomplish his mission.

Sayomi had seen this and as she froze time with her Sharingan she turned around pulling the sword from Akagi and placed it in mid air hover right in front of his chest, the blade pointing at his chest. As she got back into position she sped up time to its original state and as she burst into flames disappearing she saw Akagi being impaled with his own sword.

Sayomi said with no remorse "Fool, he takes my kind gesture of not killing him and repays me this way. It's not often I spare a life and today is no different..." thinking he would surely die from the impalement.

Akagi crumpled to his knees as he stared at his katana placed in his chest.

Obviously, his journey into the unknown countries was not going perfectly.

He felt blood trickle down from his mouth as it froze open in surprise.

He grasped the muddy dirt beneath him as he tried to swallow, but found it difficult in his predicament.

He placed a hand on the sword and ripped back out with a sickening schlikk.

He breathed slowly and looked at the blade, and then met the woman's gaze once again.

He saw evil there, yes, but he also saw something else in her eyes, some deep strange sadness. That caught him off guard completely. He quickly shook the feeling off.

He stood shakily and tried his best to head back. He looked back at the direction that the woman took,"You are weak."

That was all he had to say as he walked slowly back to the village. Even a proud Samurai like Akagi knew when it was time to regroup and heal, he hoped he survived long enough from his wounds to do so.

Karela watched as the mysterious woman disappeared.

"S-She's not gonna get away with this...She nearly destroyed the ramen shop...she hurt all of you...She said she was going to kill Naruto...I won't stand for this."

Karela looked over at the Samuri and felt a pang of worry.

"Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

Ten Shadow clones appeared in a puff of smoke.

"Get them to safety, grab anyone who was injured by that woman and take them to the hospital."

Two of the Shadow clones grabbed the Samuri's arms and began to lead him down the street toward the hospital while three more lifted up Takeda and ran toward the hospital.

I won't let this happen! I won't let anyone else get hurt! I'm going to hunt that woman down.

"It's time to show that girl what true evil really is."

Karela slowly walked to the village gates,

She had made her choice, she only hoped that Naruto and the others would forgive her.

Can you get her scent?

Yes.

Good, lets go get her

((woah, what in the hell happened here? alot of has happened o_0. Oh and Chev, go ahead and take Naruto :) ))

"What the-?" Kaneda ran over to the window to see one of the buildings was on fire. There was the sound of fighting in the background. He turned to Naruto. "A terrorist attack!" he clenched his teeth in anger.

He looked back at the window. Then ran across the room and exited. "I'm going to help out. I'd advise you to send our ANBU forces to deal with this mindless situation!"

Kaneda ran out and exited the Hokage mansion. He stopped outside the door, and examined his environment. Innocent people were running everywhere, away from the chaos. Kaneda pulled out his Katana. The sound of of his blade sliced through the wind: a gift from his father. He watched with strict hawk eyes.

Takeda had used the Chiller Touch too early. He had not only attacked her, but he had attacked himself. His brain had a slight ice coating over it, causing him to black out. As he awoke, three of Karela's clones were carrying him somewhere. He looked around and felt a pain in his back, a very sharp pain.

"What happened to me after I blacker out?" Takeda thought to himself.

Takeda jumped off the clones and landed in pain.

"I'm fine, nothing a little ice won't fix."

Takeda used his ice justu on his back, legs, and neck. It would numb the pain for him, so that way he could still help. He walked up to Asuka.

"Is there anything I can still do to help?"

((I have no idea what happened...let's try to salvage the story...oy))

Akagi didn't put up any resistance as the clones began to haul him away. It gave him some time to think.

Something came to Akagi's mind and he smiled.

"Why'd that attacker have to leave? I was winning!" He chuckled to himself, but remembered the blood coming up his throat and immediatley stopped.

This is a wonderful trip to the unknown countries. I get into two fights with the locals and nearly get killed. I need to rethink my diplomacy.

Akagi looked at the small hole in his armor, and he hoped that he survived to fight another day.

And win.

Karela was trying to catch up with the mysterious woman

Are you sure we should go after her?

Yes I'm sure, she's way to dangerous to be left alive, you heard her. she threatend the hokage's life

She and her kind are dangerous! I was once captured and sealed by the people she once worked with.

Really? you never told me that little story

And I'm not going to tell you now, The only thing i'm trying to say is that we should approach her with caution.

You don't sound like the Tailed beast that used to bring fear to the hearts of people everywhere...

A year of capture by Akatsuki will do that to you.

Karela continued following the scent

Sayomi lay in a small room that she had created in a mountain side near Kohona. As she lay on the make shift bed, she clutches her arm battered and bloody arm, the one sword that had been used on it. She began to heal it remembering who had taught her the medical jutsu's as she began to cry crimson red tears, they fall to the floor dampening in clear red liquid. She sat there remembering things that made her cry, things that she remembered in the sound village from when she was a child, when she went to the akatsuki and how they had taken her in, the fun she had had messing with Tobi and how she liked to tell Deidara that he looked like a girl. Remembering those times and what she had lost saddened her as she began to cry harder into her hands. She remembered finding out about the Akatsuki, how she had felt knowing that she had lost the closest thing to a family she had ever had.

Sayomi's sadness slowly began to turn to anger as she thought of the people responsible.

Sayomi said out loud "They will pay! He will pay!"

Sayomi lay there crying as she fell to sleep.

Karela was outside the cave of the strange woman

I didn't think we'd get here that quickly

Having the seven tailed beast sealed inside you really does have it's advantages doesn't it?

Remember, if she tries to hit us with that weird Shadow walker technique, force the hand out at all costs

Got it

"Hello? I don't want to fight...I just want to talk, no need to kill me or anything, I just want to talk."

At the first sign of trouble, I'm going to take over...Just so you know

Sayomi hears something outside as she instantly reactivates her sharigan.

Sayomi says "Who is there? And why have you come? I sense a a Bijuu within you. If you've come to kill me, you will fail. We may talk all that you would like, I've been told I'm a great speaker. I will not hesitate to kill you though if I so please to."

Sayomi lays on the bed unmoving.

"I'm not here to kill you...I just want to talk."

Karela started to walk inside the cave

"I'm coming in...I'm not armed. And I promise you my sealed beast will behave herself...I just want to talk to you..."

Karela closed her eyes and walked into the cave.

I was serious, Right now I'm trying to make peace with her.

If she does anything, I'm gonna go up to full power, she and her organization kept me captive for a year...

Akagi applied a quick bandage to the wound, though the bleeding continued. The blood from his mouth and nose had stopped, that was good, perhaps he'd live.

However, he did not know about his stomach wound, he'd have to worry about that later. He needed to help track that evil woman down, he needed answers.

Pain throbbed through Akagi's body, he needed to focus and meditate.

He quickly assumed a position of relaxation, and held it for a few minutes, clearing his mind and pushing out the pain. Soon, there was nothing left.

He stood and reattached his armor, and tied his blade to his side once again.

It is time to hunt, He thought.

Karela finally had the courage to open her eyes

The mysterious woman was staring at her

"I kinda expected you to kill me before I got in here, but I need to talk to you...I need to know why you want to Kill the Hokage and destroy the village. I don't know what you have against our village, but I was hoping that we could settle it without anyone getting killed."

Sayomi appears instantly behind him standing with the kusanagi at his throat as she licks him on the side of the face with her tongue.

Sayomi says "You speak the truth, you are not here to kill me. Your Bijuu however would if given the chance... keep your demon mutt in it's place..." as she lowers the kusanagi and goes back to sit on the bed.

Sayomi says after she sat down "Your village destroyed the people I called family, the Akatsuki Organization... my first real family. Naruto lead that assult from what I've been told and for that he must pay as well as his village with their blood."

Sayomi sits there crimson tears welling up in her unactivated crystal blue eyes at the thought of the Akatsuki.

Akagi had been moving comparitively well up into the mountains. He had asked around the village onto which direction the woman called Karela had gone. The villagers had been most helpful, that, or they were intimidated and scared of his swords. Either way, he was getting closer.

He looked at some of the muddy terrain ahead, and noticed...footprints that were still visible in the soil.

Karela had been here not long ago. Akagi continued to follow this clue, but very slowly and with sword drawn.

"Is there anything I can still do to help?"

Asuka smiled kindly at Takeda. "Yeah. First, you must tend your wounds. Then see if the villagers are all right." Suddenly, she saw a man walk away. The young woman thought if it was best to follow him. Asuka shrugged. "Might as well." She turned to the others. "I'm gonna go see what that man's up to."

The young woman quietly followed behind the man who looked like a Samurai. As she followed him, she kept a good distnace. "Gotta make sure he's the good guy," Asuka thought, "Looks may be decieving though. Then again, that's my uncle talking." The young girl kept both her tanto and katana near her, following this Samurai.

Akagi felt he was being watched. It wasn't a small annoying feeling too, he felt like it was boring into his back. He stopped when he heard a small snap of someone moving around. He looked back, but saw nothing, it was probably just some animal.

He continued walking, but he still felt the strange feeling. He turned around once again, and drew both swords. He knew someone was there.

He began walking slowly back down his path.

"Who is there! I demand you reveal yourself!! Immediatley!!" He shouted.

He needed to work on his diplomacy, and Akagi knew it, but his approach just seemed one of the only logical things to do. Besides, if whatever there was a friend, they wouldn't hide any longer, but if it was an enemy, well...it would be obvious. But Akagi had had enough enemies for one day.

"Who is there! I demand you reveal yourself!! Immediatley!

Asuka knew she couldn't hide for long. She sighed, and quietly walked out, revealing herself. She raised her hands in the air. "Okay. You caught me red-handed. But I mean no harm. See?"

She removed her weapons, and placed them on the ground. "There. I just wanted to see if you needed any help." Asuka was also wondering if he was a good guy. If he wasn't well... it'd probably be over.

Akagi's eyes flashed with recognition. Yes, this person was indeed an ally, he remembered seeing the girl at the village, back when was.....Akagi didn't think of that fight, it was a bit embarrassing.

He nodded and sheathed his swords. There was nothing to fear of this girl.

He walked towards her casually and noticed the swords she had. They were indeed a fine choice for the young girl. He stopped,"You can retrieve you weapons, I do not think you would try to kill me, at least not now."

A question quickly and randomly came to Akagi's mind as he looked at the swords. There just seemed to be something about them that sparked something in Akagi's memory, but he'd wait on that.

Akagi pointed to the swords,"So, how long have you been training with those."

Akagi hoped he wasn't coming off as too random.

Karela couldn't help but feel sorry for the girl

"Yeah...he does have a bit of an issue with you"

You have no idea...Come on...Just let me take control and I can end this...

Shut up!

I'll be quiet. For now...

"From what I remember, Naruto didn't lead the attack on the Akatsuki, The Akatsuki attacked the village in their quest for the tailed beasts. Naruto told me that Pain's bodies were killed in the attack."

Karela couldn't help but feel sorry for the girl

"Yeah...he does have a bit of an issue with you"

You have no idea...Come on...Just let me take control and I can end this...

Shut up!

I'll be quiet. For now...

"From what I remember, Naruto didn't lead the attack on the Akatsuki, The Akatsuki attacked the village in their quest for the tailed beasts. Naruto told me that Pain's bodies were killed in the attack."

Sayomi's eyes started to glow at the incessant bijuu as she said "Don't tempt me bijuu, you have no idea what you'd be getting yourself into..."

Sayomi turned her attention to Karela as she said "My sources indicated a much different scenario... but, I can read you like an open book, you display your emotion and thought all over your face and in your words, you are not lying."

Sayomi began to get up slowly as she said in a sincere manner "I must speak with him... this new evidence changes things... and do not worry... I'm not planning on attacking him or you, I would've done so already if I had so desired to."

She kneels down as she says "If what you say is true then I must apologize for what I've done, my actions at times can be untamed when anger is put into the mix, Pain used to caution me on that though I never listened." as she smirked remembering Pain.

Sayomi got up and said "Please, would you take me to Naruto, I wish to speak with him."

Karela shook her head sadly

"There's no way I'm taking you back to the village, we're still cleaning up after that last little incident with you."

Let me Kill her please? You owe me for telling you bedtime stories when you were a little girl...

Did you honestly expect that to work?

Listen! She and her Kind kept me captive! They tried to contain all of us! They experimented on the other tailed beasts!

That was in the past, she is no longer part of the Akatsuki! Now be quiet!

I hate you so very much right now

Well the feeling isn't mutual

"I just want to hear what happend from your perspective."

Archived