Home

Marius Fett's W.I.P

Marius Fett

^Aha! :D

In the process of trying em out now, Q... :p

Thanks alot!

They're loads better looking than my attempts at gloves...

Like you said, those hands were mapped horribly. :lol:

EDIT:

Just sent the Robe Replacement mod to KotORFiles.

As for the tomb mod...

I've decided that the current "boss fight" sequence isn;t working. So i'm redoing it. :)

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Progress on the tomb is quite slow at the moment...

I'm having hell getting a trigger to work, so until I get that done, there's not really much else I can post on that mod... :p

Anyways, other stuffs:

Here's a TSL skin i've been doing this morning. Atris > Jocasta Nu:

JocastaNu.jpg

InGame1.jpg

Thoughts, impressions, etc... ?

:D

Wow :golfclap: the idea of retexturing the Ravager is fantastic ... having a 'lighted' forbidden tomb at Korriban valley would be an irresistible download for almost anyone ... I hope u can deal with that trigger to finish this. The dialog and storyline look really promising too ...

By the way, I wouldn't overload the area with more placeables, IMO of course.

Now that you're done with the Male Jedi Robe Replacement mod, I'd focus in this tomb mod if I were you :giggle1: ...

good modding! :thmbup1:

• 1 month later...

BUMP :p

For any of you who played the original Jedi Knight, (Dark Forces II :p) the hilt in the following render may be a bit familiar to you...

My newest undertaking is a saber pack, consisting of the lightsabers from that game. The seven Dark Jedi weapons, and of course Kyle's/Rahn's saber.

Rahn's is the one I decided to start off with, and i'm fairly happy with what I have so far. The only reference images I can find for these sabers are rather small, so i'm having to go by memory mostly. If some details are off, that might be why.. :p

Any way, enough of my rambling... :p

Qu Rahn's Lightsaber:

render_2.jpg

rahn_ingame1.jpg

Yeah, the texture looks flatter ingame, but for all the time you spend looking at it up close, it doesn't really matter... :p

Amazing.....simply amazing....

I've often been upset that you can't get into the tombsin TSL, like you can in Kotor1. =[

But this.....this is going to make me love Korriban so much more now...

...I mean aside from the creepy "hallucination" the exile has....and the mass crystal formations......

...Keep up the awesome work....

When it's done, I'll be DL-ing this for sure...... :D

EDIT: Your version of Atris' robe is WAY better than that dirtied "white" robe she has.....someone hasn't been doing her laundry....*shakes finger* Tsk tsk Atris......

....but this.....THIS looks much nicer.....she finally learned to do laundry...horray!

DOUBLE EDIT: Waugh...my brain must be dying....

I didn't realize it was Atris AS Jocasta Nu.....

You should try adding the chopsticks ^__^ That'd look so cool....

• 1 month later...

Time for a wee update methinks.

In my infinite wisdom, I managed to delete the Atris > Jocasta Nu skin, so i'll either have to see if J7 still has the copy of it I sent him, or if I can make it again. That's on my list of things to do this week.

Also, i've just finished up with a simple little reskin of the Disciple's clothes. It's nothing uber-wow, but it looks ok, I think.

Screenies:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Progress on the tomb has slowed, i'm afraid, i've done next to nothing with it since my last post. I think I may start the content again, as I wasn't too happy with what I had anyway though.

Last item on the agenda:

Instead of making and releasing a big JK saber pack, i'm making the hilts one at a time, and releasing them that way. The Rahn saber should be uploaded and made available for download fairly soon. Just as soon as I finished with the 'making it upgradeable' malarky.

----------

I've got this week off school, so i'm going to hopefully get some work done mod-wise. The Atris skin will be either recovered or remade, and i'll hopefully get a few more of those Jedi Knight hilts made as well.

~M

Cheers Prime. :D

Ahem, i've just finished redoing that Atris to Jocasta Nu Conversion, and i've got a resul i'm happy with. In fact, I prefer it to the original one, I think. :p

atris_nu.jpg

I'll make sure I remember to back it up this time. :p

Look out for it at KotORFiles soon!

• 3 weeks later...

Just started up a new project. It's nothing huge, just a new set of armours. Not sure how many there will be as of yet.

Basically, the armours use the Dancer Outfit slot in the Male appearences, which was previously unused. They use the Darth Bandon model.

So far, all i've done is use the two existing textures for that model and altered the cloth parts, making them black, which I think looks better than the blue that was there originally.

djed1.jpg

I'm going to start editing the textures more heavily now, to make a few more. Screenshots will be added as I work.

Archived