Home

Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen

GeneralPloKoon

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The lack of robots in the first film was due to lack of budget, since they were the most expensive thing about that movie frame to frame. You can really thank GM for a part of the time we got with them since GM has been supplying Bay with practically free broken down cars to use in scenes.

Lorenzo di Bonaventura has stated there will be roughly 40 robots in the film, with more time between the two now that they have the basics down, and the money to do so.

So yeah, its shaping up to be a pretty awesome Friday night movie.

^ Kinda hard to get things done when you are in a hole 2-3 miles under the ocean with a hole melted through your brain.

And thinking about it, Revenge of the Fallen is kind of a cheesy name.

I also heard Jetfire is going to be in it.

Discuss.

Megan Fox's fake tan annoyed me in the first one.

Transformers is always cheesy so of course it's going to have a cheesy sub title.

I really like the first movie cause it makes for a great action movie with some pretty good humour.

It may not be exactly the Transformers we know and love, but it'd be stupid if it was since what we knew was an 80s cartoon show. I don't mind where they go with this as long as it's entertaining and nothing is too absurd to how I remember things.

Also... one more thing... Starscream is in it... and Soundwave is in it... I'm sure Starscream has his own agenda... he always has... but Soundwave has always been loyal to Megatron... somehow I don't think the Decepticons will be completely united in their goals ;)

It was interesting and eye-catching, but it was nothing but eye-candy. It went in this order:

explosion

robot

actor

more robots

more explosions

robots exploding

title.

Albeit, awesome eye-candy. It did look interesting, as did the new Star Trek movie.

No Megatron is kinda ruining it for me :confused:
Don't be so sure ;P

The Teaser was kind of hard to make out, but it looks like it has the big action we all expect of course. I'm just hoping that the Transformers get a bit more character development this time. Seeing a scheming Starscream would be great.

Archived