Home

Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen

GeneralPloKoon

Neither should suck. :) And yes, Arcee is in it, she and Soundwave were confirmed over a year ago.

Arcee is going to be a crotch-rocket(as in a fast, non-hog style motorcycle), and (if I remember correctly) Soundwave is going to be an iPod.

And when I saw the GI Joe commercial, I was all like...."no way?" until Snake-eyes and Shadow clashed swords. Then I was "MEEP!" and grinning like an idiot.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gi Joe the movie... if they can do it to where they dont totally screw it up somehow, I will definitely go see it. Especially with Snake Eyes and Shadow being in it.

Arcee is a crotch-rocket! Awesome! I hope the toy makers do it right this time and actually make a toy out of her! And a good old-fashioned type, not these crappy all-soft-plastic ones that Ive been seeing. Hard shiney plastic and metal = good stuff.

Gi Joe the movie... if they can do it to where they dont totally screw it up somehow, I will definitely go see it. Especially with Snake Eyes and Shadow being in it.

I saw the GI Joe trailer. It looked pretty decent. If they don't completely screw it up, like they screwed up the Doom movie.

Screw what I said before, there was a robot three times as big as Optimus Prime.

Opening night, I'll be there.

That's the Constructicons combined to make DEVASTATOR!... the real one, not the fake one in the first movie... they misnamed him in the first movie, he should be named Brawl there.

I must get aroudn to seeing the first movie before I see this...

mtfbwya

It's a good cheesy action movie, just don't go see it thinking it's all serious business. I know people like to give Michael Bay a hard time (for good reason) but he seems to fit with Transformers... he is our contemporary cheesy movie maker, and that works considering Transformers was that cheesy 80s cartoon series we all loved.

Plus you'll be able to enjoy the Bluray version on your PS3 just like I do :p

It's a good cheesy action movie, just don't go see it thinking it's all serious business. I know people like to give Michael Bay a hard time (for good reason) but he seems to fit with Transformers... he is our contemporary cheesy movie maker, and that works considering Transformers was that cheesy 80s cartoon series we all loved.

Plus you'll be able to enjoy the Bluray version on your PS3 just like I do :p

I didn't think it was cheesy...:(

Archived