Home

What would have happened after the Dark Side ending? (spoilers)

• 2 weeks later...
The moment he became Vader was the moment he stopped being a Emo Git.

(i mean put the suit on)

Darth Vader might have been a great villain, but after TFU, he shows his true colors as an obedient lackey. I lost all respect for him when he said that he never intended to use Starkiller except to fulfill his master's will.

The Force would have forever remained unbalanced since the Chose One - the only one who could destroy the Sith - was now dead.

This brings up an interesting question, which I posed in another thread: is it even possible for Darth Vader to be killed before he is redeemed and fulfills the prophecy? Is the future set in stone, and Anakin's destiny is therefor already decided and cannot possibly be altered? Or are there many possible futures, and the prophecy of the Chosen One tells of the only hopeful outcome?

Leia must be the founder of the Alliance, because she is the only rebel that survived the Dark ending.

Both interesting...

There is another way to see the prophecy though. Maybe Vader DID bring balance to the force by training Starkiller. And Starkiller brining balance himself. It's like Shem said...Vader just didn't do it in a direct way.

I am wondering how the rebel alliance coul excist in Ultimate Sith Edition though. I find it hard to believe Leia could do the same as Bel Iblis, Mothma and Organa...

We'll see when the game hits the shops. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Both interesting...

There is another way to see the prophecy though. Maybe Vader DID bring balance to the force by training Starkiller. And Starkiller brining balance himself. It's like Shem said...Vader just didn't do it in a direct way.

So it's Qui-Gon who's brining balance because it's him who trained Obi-Wan, who trained Anakin, who then becomes Vader, who trained Starkiller who kills the Emperor? :thmbup1:

I think this dark side ending Idea is just plain stupid. Look how easily the iconic characters are being turned into target practice in this game. Boba Fet, Obi-Wan, Luke. It just makes the SW universe unappealing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay time to bring this back.

Luke has become the apprentice of Starkiller, Yoda is still alive, Leia and Han are still alive. The Rebels have been decimated on Hoth, what's left of them will be regrouping going into ROTJ.

Luke is lost to the Dark Side. Leia is the only hope left for the Jedi, I think she goes to train with Yoda after Ben's spirit leads her there.

Meanwhile Starkiller will use Luke to destroy Palpatine. Maybe he will track Leia down and kill Yoda on Dagobah, setting up a Luke vs Leia final battle? With Starkiller taking the winner as his full apprentice.

Oh and before anyone gripes about giving the Hoth ending away, spoiler warning is in the thread title.

Are han and leia alive?from what i saw i dont know,i saw this huge splash of snow between the 2 walkers .......so we dont know really know,jeez i hope that isnt a spoiler.Could someone please confirm what i saw at the end,again i could be wrong.

Although i think it would be faantastic if leia in fact becomes what luke was a jedi trained by yoda,forcing her to fight her brother.

Archived