Home

So I just beat this game for the first time in years

Admiral Buttercrust

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Damn game won't let me explore the galaxy after the game is over... I'm still curious to see if
Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Griff will still live up to his promise.
You could have easily finished that side quest before beating the game. However, since you inquired about it, here my video of the side quest in case you're curious to see how it ended:

Part 1:

Part 2:

'Cept, the first time I beat it, I went darkside ending, and only managed to get to level 12.
I don't know about you, but I believe that if you're only at Level 12 when you beat the game, you're missing a huge chunk of what this game is about. I can never understand why someone would want to rush through a game.

I'm glad that you did finish a game where you were at Level 20. That makes a huge difference.

And it was fun.

Tons of fun.

'Cept, the first time I beat it, I went darkside ending, and only managed to get to level 12.

This time, I got to level 20, went light side, and actually managed to read the whole credits.

What kind of nickname is "Waffle House" anyway?

How is that possible? Heh, i always end up level 20 in the beginning of the fifth star-map world...

How is that possible? Heh, i always end up level 20 in the beginning of the fifth star-map world...
I've heard of that before. In fact, if you go through my "Seriously - What Game Did You Play" thread, I quoted someone who has also claimed this.

Well everyone is entitled to THEIR opinion. The only reason I have the PC version of KOTOR is because of Star Wars:The Best of PC, I enjoy playing it on Xbox more, dunno why...

Same here. I guess I got used to the controller, and with a computer like mine, it's alot easier to play it on the xbox.... x_x

I've always prefered console games over PC... only because I grew up playing with a controller.

I fully admit that PCs have many advantages over console games, but I don't think one's better than the other. They're simply different.

Oh, the one thing I admit I like about PC games is it feels so epic using a keyboard and mouse. Nothing like playing a long adventure game with such a setup.

I still have a savegame on the Star Forge where my character's only level 14. I was flying through that game, though...

Really? The first time I played I felt like I was flying through the game, and I still made it to level 20 somehow.

Come to think of it, I did like killing stuff though :D

Archived