Home

IT'S A BOY

JediMaster12

Congratulations! Woo! And such! It may sound forced, but it isn't. At least you're not his actual mother or sister and have to listen to his constant whining whenever you're home. Sorry, thanks to my baby half-sister, that's the image I get of babies in my head.

You're excited now, but just watch - in 13 years, you'll be the first person he goes to when he wants to run away from home.

But when they're babies, being an aunt or uncle's gotta be great. You get all the fun and such from having a baby around, but at the end of the day you get to send it home and sleep through the night.

:freakout: I saw the thread title and thought, "Damn! When did JM12 get knocked up? I obviously haven't been paying enough attention around here."

And then I read the thread.

"Nephew?!"

*** sigh of relief ***

That's not so bad after all... :animelol:

Congratulations to the new parents. Hopefully they don't lose too much sleep... :D

:freakout: I saw the thread title and thought, "Damn! When did JM12 get knocked up? I obviously haven't been paying enough attention around here."

And then I read the thread.

You know, I had a similar 'I didn't know she was becoming a mom!' thought run through my head. :lol:

Congrats on your Auntie status, JediMaster12, and to the parents too!

You know, I realized how my title may have misled people but when you are in a state of shock mingled with happiness, you don't think straight. So I apologize for misleading thoughts.

However today I went to watch the baby while mom and dad got ready to be discharged. He's a ham, loves to be cuddled and squalls when he's hungry. I told my brother that he'll need Swanson Hungry Man Dinners. Baby sized of course. As soon as I have a connection from camera to computer, I am posting pics.

But when they're babies, being an aunt or uncle's gotta be great. You get all the fun and such from having a baby around, but at the end of the day you get to send it home and sleep through the night.

Pretty much, yeah.

Congrats, mate. I have a nephew and neice that are 3 and a little under 8 months respectively. Awesome thing, to be an aunt/uncle.

Archived