Home

Norwich City

Stream

Woo hoo! It's half time at the moment but Norwich are kicking Southampton's butt at 2-0... yay!

Mark Fotheringham scored the first goal and Wes Hoolahan scored second.

I just hope I haven't posted too soon ;)

Edit: I posted too soon, it was 2-2 in the end but at least that's better than they have been doing of late.

--Stream

• 1 month later...

I haven't posted anything of late about the Canaries, mainly because I haven't been too good and missed the last few games but I went last night and damn was it worth it. We won 2-0 against Cardiff.

David Mooney scored the first goal about 3 minutes in from half time, he's on loan from Reading and last night was his debut home game for the club.

Cody McDonald scored second during injury time just as the game was about to end, last night wasn't just his debut for Norwich but for championship football - six weeks ago he was playing football for a small home town club and putting up scaffolding for his living.

I was really surprised to see David Marshall come out again after half time - just before half time one of Cardiff's players belted the ball from only about 20-30 yards and it smacked Marshall straight in the face, the poor bugger looked up and see that the ball just managed to make it on top of the net and he collapsed on the floor, the ref came up to him to check he was alright and I think if there was longer until half time he would've stopped the game. Obviously Marshall had a goal kick and he usually runs to get the ball but it looked like he struggled to walk to it - when he kicks it, if he doesn't get it a good 40 yards over the half way line there's something wrong but he couldn't even get it to the line that time, that hit really took the crap out of the poor sod.

Anyways that was a really enjoyable game, I just hope they play like that again on Saturday - Short of any injuries, possibly Marshall, Gunn will be a pratt not to play that line-up again.

--Stream

We managed to pull off a 1-0 win last night against Plymouth Argyle.

It wasn't the best game we've played but at least we're now above the relegation zone, hopefully we'll stay above it have a better go next season.

--Stream

• 6 months later...

Archived