Home

Amazing JK Academy SP Maps

CrisG

I havent had time to test all of his available maps yet but if you want to see what JKA can really do at the hands of a master check out Sith-J-Cull's maps, most of them are FFA but they are simply astounding. I will see if he will allow us to add bots to them to make SP maps of them, but visually and for quality they are simply astounding.

scaled.php?server=801&filename=sithjcullcorusantmap.jpg&res=medium

S J Cull Corusant Map

• 2 years later...

I will try to update the links and the info in this thread soon, there continues to be good work being done on SP maps and some of the classics are well worth the effort to install and play. I will be back soon with updates and do let me know of you have trouble finding any of the maps i discuss.

• 1 year later...

I will be updating this thread to allow us all to share and enjoy some of the classic levels and maps that have been created for JKA, with permission of Jae O. as this is an old thread but the content is still I feel very important to keep available for people who love these fine SW titles. Some of these maps are amazing and well deserve to be preserved and shared. I will work to check and update and restore old and outdated links and apologize for my neglect and delay in keeping these current. I will also be able to provide limited assistance for technical support and will try to help when issues may prevent you from easily loading them. See you soon and May the Force Continue to Be With Us All.

If you have an immediate need for a level or map, or want information on one I may not have listed here, i maintain a large archive of maps for all of the JK games and will do my best to assist you via PM.

Archived