Home

This is Redwing, reporting in.

Redwing

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Holy crap, we are still alive... [Darth Vader]Impressive, Redwing. What is your specialty then? Are you interested in science communication? By the way how is TK421?

Hey, Luka! What a great old familiar face to see! :D

Nope, no communications nor science; I'm more on the writing / art / psychology / analysis and now the business side of things.

TK-421 had his forum name changed to his real name - Jared - and has his own thread here. He's doing pretty well.

(By the way, I accidentally clicked the 'Edit' button instead of 'Quote' on your post - don't worry, I didn't change anything. XD)

How are you doing? What are you up to these days?

Redwing have you earned your red wings yet?

Wouldn't you like to know. :p

jake you smell funny

You smell funny.

Purple One' date=' standing by.[/quote']

:D

It's the REDWING! XD

And god I can't believe I actually looked at that picture. *stabs eyes*

LEEEEEMU! XD! (I almost forgot you changed yer name like that...)

And: Right there with ya. :x

lo red

HOLY **** IT'S CORRAN/JENOS/9! Welcome back! There's another face I didn't expect to see ;)

Remember all the insanity of the RP board when it first started? The "Messeges" threads? How we actually tried for continuity in those ridiculous wars? How have you been? XD

Well the folks who frequented Aresen made quite an impact on LF... a lot of us even run this place now... we all deserve recognition *nods*

Very true. Funny how influential this weird little forum community has ended up being, outside its borders. XD

Archived