Home

This is Redwing, reporting in.

Redwing

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHOA WHOA WHOA!

Hold the damn phone here!

If there was ANY Minister of ANY KIND Pastry, it would be souly onto me, and me alone. :tsk:

shame on you Kjo, SHAME ON YOU!!! *shakes fist*

:joy:

[edit]

Mister Prime Minister,

In addition to my appointment of Ministry of Silly Walks, I would also would like to be appointed Ministry of Baked Goods :D

Nice to see this places doesn't change much.

Scar was ever so kind and persistent in pointing out that apparently I'm the Master at Arms here, so I'm happy to report that I have been dutifully accumulating more weapons and my office now includes dull metal things that go really really fast and make a big boom, and sometimes launch fire balls out of the muzzle (I love my Mosin Nagant).

I'm also planning on starting my own religion soon, I'm figuring a commandment "Thou shall own machine guns" could be the loophole I need to get me my minigun.

and um...nice to see you Red.

WHOA WHOA WHOA!

If there was ANY Minister of ANY KIND Pastry, it would be souly onto me, and me alone. :tsk:

I do not think you understand exactly what position you are trying to hold.

Hey guys, I'm starting a LucasForums Exclusive clique. All are invited to apply, but I'll accept people only on a specific basis, and I'll give many people lofty titles, while others I'll give silly titles depending on my mood at the time. Others I'll deny entrance outright, but somehow get them to think they didn't want to be a part of it anyway.

[align=center]Hiya Admiral_Thrawn and

WELCOME TO ARESEN[/align]

I'm Lynk Former. webmaster of Twilight Lynk, long time member, Prime Minister, Graphic Designer of Aresen and Super Moderator of LucasForums. If you have any questions don't ask me cause I'm just a nog... :D

Now here are some things to know and some simple rules to go by in this mental asylum we call a forum...

¤ Don't spam

¤ Don't flame

¤ Don't insult Mr. Weasel mr_weasel.gif (he's in my avatar, he's the forum mascot)

¤ Don't piss off the mods/supermods/admins

¤ Don't worry, Rogue Nine is alwayz grumpy

¤ If you trip over it's cause Spot the invisible dog ran too close to you

¤ If DSS (Dark Sad Shadow) offers you milk... RUN!!

¤ Wacky_Baccy is a nog :p

¤ Sorry ladies, Daddy Gunner is married :xp:

¤ If you're naughty, leXX the forum mum will put you over her knee and spank you (rwar)

¤ ...Panties... :D

Now enjoy yourself and...

LEAVE YOUR SANITY AT THE DOOR

(...don't forget to close the door behind you it's freezing outside)

Man that is so OOOOOOOLD... btw didn't we used to have a Grand_Admiral_Thrawn in here at some point?

Too late Kjo :p we already have our own exclusive group and YOU are not invited :p

WHAT?! This is totally unfair and completely different from my idea! I'm going to go post a complaint to the rest of the staff to have this silly and intolerant group overturned! For the good of the majority who backs me up!

If Wacky posted here more often, he'd have to be the Minister of Danish Pastries.

I like the sound of that. :D It's almost convincing in and of itself.

WHOA WHOA WHOA!

:joy:

But... but but, I'm so good at filling Danishes with cream. :(

I do not think you understand exactly what position you are trying to hold.

*holds Kojo's "position"*

Archived