Home

This is Redwing, reporting in.

Redwing

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm wearing a full body Hazmat suit over chainmail over Kevlar over Nomex.

Can't be too safe around these parts...

:joy:

I'm wearing this:

Odin3c.gif

As you can see, my eyes now glow with my demonic demigod powers... and yes that is an actual picture of myself. Now whether or not my eyes naturally glow yellow when I become angry I don't really know, but that might explain why people are afraid of me (or the fact that I walk around wearing a great helm carrying nice sharp swords, and knives, but I really think it’s the glowing yellow eyes).

• 4 weeks later...
Hey, Luka! What a great old familiar face to see! :D

Nope, no communications nor science; I'm more on the writing / art / psychology / analysis and now the business side of things.

TK-421 had his forum name changed to his real name - Jared - and has his own thread here. He's doing pretty well.

(By the way, I accidentally clicked the 'Edit' button instead of 'Quote' on your post - don't worry, I didn't change anything. XD)

How are you doing? What are you up to these days?

Hey, Redwing! Same here, man, it is really great to see you... alive... and writing! As you might hear already I am working for an international orgnisation as Programmes Manager, but the plans are to come over there to do some research. So hopefully I will be on your side of the planet soon... But I should marry first ;)

Archived