Home

Watching "Taken"

Lightsaberboy

That movie is, in fact, extremely awesome. Liam Neeson is a true badass. Wish he'd make more like it...

Liam Neeson has been in too many supporting roles over the past decade. He needed to make a movie like that, and that is exactly what I was hoping it was. Sort of a modern day Death Wish? I might have to check this out. Now there are three movies out I would like to see in an otherwise known dead movie season.

1. Frost/Nixon

2. Grand Torino

3. Taken

Liam Neeson has been in too many supporting roles over the past decade. He needed to make a movie like that, and that is exactly what I was hoping it was. Sort of a modern day Death Wish? I might have to check this out. Now there are three movies out I would like to see in an otherwise known dead movie season.

1. Frost/Nixon

2. Grand Torino

3. Taken

Watchmen

Star Trek

Terminator Salvation

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Sin City 2

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

I'll be watching Taken later today.

Being a fan of anything Luc Besson, I had to watch Taken as soon as humanly possible. Brilliant film, one of the best of 08 imho. It's just too bad they cut down the US release of it. The electricity torture was quite powerful in the original cut I thought, and somewhat lackluster in the US version. Gotta get those pg-13's i guess. Hopefully there will be an unrated DVD in the US.

• 2 weeks later...
What the guy said above you, or the movie?

Because the former was tarded and that latter was bloody brilliant.

I was referring to the film, not the comment posted above me. Also I am now afraid to travel for fear that I will be kidnapped.

Archived