Home

New SWTOR video shows off making of Tython

News

A new video for SWTOR has been released at the official site, this time showcasing the Jedi homeworld Tython. The video includes interviews with developers as well as never before seen gameplay footage. Alexander Freed, Andrew Collins, Clint Young, and Shawn Ketcherside show how they are taking concept art and story ideas for [...]

Read the full story at starwarsmmo.net...

Okay, so they show us the "behind the scenes" about a planet that we have little to no real knowledge about?

Hey BioWare, give us some actual details about the plot, locations, and overall info about TOR before you smugly show how you designed such a "masterpiece".

I also find it funny that they're using music from KotOR II, even though they've unofficially tried to make it non-canon. I guess it shows that BioWare is "admitting" that Mark Griskey did a better job with K2's soundtrack than Soule with K1. Maybe... this means that Griskey might work on TOR... :D

• 2 weeks later...

You know, having only heard about this planet in mentions, I remember how the Darth Bane: rule of two novel made it canon as well as the whole thing of when and where the lightsaber was first invented.

The descriptions of the particular area were more that of barren with something of muntains and wilds out in the distance. So this planet is obviously going to be diverse in the overall sense. Fitting to the light/dark sides.

The looks in the video clip were more that of fantastical and sort of like the medieval forest setting of other rpgs.

I'm not sure what all to make of it this soon. I guess I like it.

To be honest, I did like endor. Personally, I always did want to see another endor or something like that.

Archived