Home

R.I.P SithRevan...

LadyRevan

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just so you all know, I wrote a nice long tribute to him at KotorFiles:

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/news/To_SithRevan_May_You_Rest_in_Peace;41362

For those who remember him while he was here, I hope you take the time and read it. :D

I cried man. that was so nice of ya. call me cheesy.

R.I.P SithRevan

He ain't dead -- He moved on :)

sorry for your loss

I only knew him through Team Jawa and his mods -- but he seemed a really nice guy.

Afscheid SithRevan

Goodbye SithRevan, we'll miss you.

R.I.P.

So sorry to hear about the loss. Sad when this happens. :(

I knew some guy in high school. Same sort of deal. Couldn't figure out what was with him. Not a bad guy--just...I don't know how else to describe his dimeanor but...tortured from within. He committed suicide when he couldn't hack it anymore with depression.

Not sure how all it was for your brother. Don't really know what else to say, here.

Bless your twin wherever he is now; Bless you, LadyRevan, and best wishes to your family. Be strong.

Your farewell announcement is touching to say the least, Shem. I know you did something good today.

For a time I've wondered what would happen on the forums I take part in, the one I'm an admin of, the others I mod... if I died. 'Well', I thought, 'they wouldn't ever know'. That's probably true. Beside me, no one else knows my passwords, if I ceased to come here suddenly, people would just probably think I stoppped coming for whatever reason. It's good to know that you, LadyRevan, put some time in showing those unfortunate events to us all. I thank you.

Yes, I remember him. I remember people wondering what had happened to him too. Here, on Filefront and especially at Team Jawa, which he founded. I was a regular at their website and awaited the K1 Restoration project with eagerness, I still have some of the fixes, actually. By the time the work seemed to halt, I had the impression something was wrong. I didn't know SithRevan that much but for a guy like him go so far and resignate like that wasn't just right. Now I see what happened. My condolences to you, LadyRevan (which username I believe refers to your brother's), despite the time it happened it's still good to see people remember those that leave us. :)

And last, it's as they say indeed, the good ones always go first. May he rest in peace.

Good man, Shem. Well said.

I'm so sorry for your loss, Lady Revan. I didn't have the pleasure of knowing your brother personally, but I was always rather fond of him, the few times I came across his posts. He was a bright guy, and he will be sorely missed.

I wish both your and your family all the best. May he rest in peace.

Excellent thread on Kotor files, Shem, it was indeed very emotional.

I'm very sorry about your loss, Lady Revan. Unfortunately, I did not have the pleasure of knowing Sith Revan personally on Lucas Forums, but what I have read here and seen the loyalty and love shown by his friends and family definately shows what a great guy he was, and how he impacted many us in a very good way. May he rest in peace, my prayers and condolences go out to your family.

RIP SithRevan, we will not forget you.

I haven't lost anyone that close to me in my (short) life, so I can't even begin to imagine how it must be to lose your twin brother. From the few posts I've seen from him (and I recall some small conversations between us, too), I saw someone with great enthusiasm and the will to get things done. It's sad it had to end this way.

I wish SithRevan's family the strength to get through these hard times. He will be missed, and we will keep him in our thoughts.

Going onto a site to inform online friends of a person's death is very much appreciated. I guess that it does give some form of closer, but I was sorry to learn that he died. Although it was over a year time ago, I regret the loss to his family and appreciate that LadyRevan made to effort to inform us of what happened.

I hope that his death brought him peace that he did not find in life.

I also am very sad to know of your loss, LadyRevan. I did not know your brother, but I had a few communications with him and he was friendly and intelligent. I knew and respected him as an important member of our community, an organizer and leader.

I am glad to see you have interest in modding KotOR... a gift to you, perhaps, from your brother.

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family, and may SR rest in peace.

Archived