Home

LucasArts Posters

Laserschwert

Hi!

Found this great thread today, love the artwork. For anyone living in Sweden reading this, I recommend poster printing with crimson.se, they charge 25kr (~€2.50) for high quality 30x40 prints. Larger sizes are also great priced. (I'm not affiliated, just a happy customer)...

Now, almost on topic (since the thread is named "LucasArts Posters"). I made a poster with covers of almost every LucasArts and Sierra adventure game ever released as a gift to my brother a while back. Maybe some of you will like it. I can post it in high res if anyone is interested:

cad.jpg

//Magnus

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I got mine back. The blacks are fine, but the colours are way too ramped up for my tastes... Pretty annoying. The blue sky on MI2's background is too deep and therefore lost.

I blame the printers :(

Still, it's great to have these on my wall! Thanks again, LS! (Any chance of an MI1 without the logo on it? :))

Edit: Just thought I'd mention... You can only really see my CMYK'd versions in Photoshop. Windows will not render the colours correctly.

I blame the printers :(

Still, it's great to have these on my wall! Thanks again, LS! (Any chance of an MI1 without the logo on it? :))

Edit: Just thought I'd mention... You can only really see my CMYK'd versions in Photoshop. Windows will not render the colours correctly.

I'll blame your color correction :p

Told you mine were fine ;)

Does anybody know if there is a higher resolution of the back cover of MI2?

I'd probably become a murderer to get this as a poster in my room. It looks so awesome. If it's possible to make it someway, I beg you Laserschwert to do so.

There has been an auction some time ago, but I guess none of you has made the deal. If you don't know what I'm talking about look here: http://forums.vintagegaming.org/showpost.php?p=74247

Anyway the work you did is just awesome. I'm intending to make a poster of the MI2 front cover. You are a great man.

Thanks a lot and best wishes from Austria.

Thanks for all the great posters! Awesome! Yikes! /goes to the poster printer shop/

I was wondering if any of you know where to find hi-res in-game artwork of MI 2 (or MI 1). I once got a copy of the inner screen of Captain's Dread ship in "modern wallpaper" resolution, it was quite good. But I cannot remember where did I found it. :) Could you help me?

edit: now I think these were on Lucasarts 20th anniversary website. That seems currently down... has any of you saved the artworks?

The inside of Wally's workshop from MI2 is printed on a double spread (two A4 pages) in the "Rogue Leaders" book. But because of the crease between tha pages it's impossible to scan.

Here are the others I know of:

MI2concept01.jpg

MI2concept02.jpg

MI2concept03.jpg

Wow, somebody should ask... that IS stunning!

I've contacted the buyer twice, but he didn't reply.

Archived