Home

LucasArts Posters

Laserschwert

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are superb! Kudos to those of you engaged in this! I'm rather impressed with the outside interest this has got in the gaming media.

Would anyone be up to do a version of the Sam & Max poster, but leaving just the title on it like in most of the others here? I don't suppose anyone's doing an Escape from Monkey Island one, I think that and Loom are the last ones we're missing.

Those are great sanguinehearts! The MI4 one in particular looks fantastic. I don't suppose I could pester you to put up a version with the "Hit the Road" title on it as well, could you? Then we'd have the full lot for choice between Sam & Max posters.

Here is my Mi2 canvas prin in a quick photo taken just now.

spoiler - I'm standing on the table, wow my ceiling needs a bit of work eh?

My house is insanely covered in lucas goodies including a massive hand painted purple tentacle - welll painted by me so it's not that great ;)

Ialso printed up a big Razputin at the same size as the MI2 thing, it's in the bedroom.

I've just gained access to the insanely winner A1 printer at my old place of work via an old colleage, these new poster files will have their day, thank you sooooooooo much :)

IMG_4811.thumb.JPG.cf8b6247869db2d38cb637d7352593cc.JPG

IMG_4812.thumb.jpg.3fbe4d8a65a220565ce6f82a2d44761a.jpg

I think just Last Crusade and Loom are missing now. I don't think the Last Crusade box art will make a good poster, but the Loom one might come out well.

In addition, although these aren't LucasArts games, they are developed by the same people:

Telltale games released some highish res images of box art for Season One and Season Two, renamed Sam & Max Save the World and Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space. They may make half-decent posters.

savetheworld_sm.jpg

Full size

beyondtimespace_sm.jpg

Full size

Welcome to the forums, Ardo!

Great idea with those Sam and Max posters. They look awesome and will look really good printed out (although they won't come out as big as the others do). I also hadn't seen those subtitles before. They're pretty rad.

I've a mind to go and suggest to Telltale to offer their posters on canvas. It's initially more expensive than posters, except if you plan on framing it, after getting a frame and some matting (You need this as 12"x18" or 18"x20" are not a common frame size) it comes out to around the same price. It also looks awesome.

I think just Last Crusade and Loom are missing now. I don't think the Last Crusade box art will make a good poster, but the Loom one might come out well.

In addition, although these aren't LucasArts games, they are developed by the same people:

Telltale games released some highish res images of box art for Season One and Season Two, renamed Sam & Max Save the World and Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space. They may make half-decent posters.

savetheworld_sm.jpg

Full size

beyondtimespace_sm.jpg

Full size

They look pretty decent.

However, I'm much more of a fan of Steve Purcells original drawings.

Archived