Home

LucasArts Posters

Laserschwert

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Laserschwert is a by-product of a genetic experiment set up by Jake et al in the mid 90s - he's like a LucasArts machine. Other examples include Gabez (although someone spilt 'essence of posh' into the test tube, c'est la vie) and Remi, who absorbed too much of the 'cool' gene that can be found throughout the LucasArts games, and as such he's - well, too hip for his own good.

Feel free to make hilarious comparisons to the movie 'Twins' and how I must be Danny DeVito. Ho ho...

I don't want to whine but could you add to the top and bottom of the no-logo version of the MI2 poster to make it the same size as the other ones? That would be great.

The logoless MI2-poster isn't missing anything top or bottom, it ADDS to the left and the right.

But I can make a cropped version. (Edit: Done.)

Laserschwert is a by-product of a genetic experiment set up by Jake et al in the mid 90s - he's like a LucasArts machine. Other examples include Gabez (although someone spilt 'essence of posh' into the test tube, c'est la vie) and Remi, who absorbed too much of the 'cool' gene that can be found throughout the LucasArts games, and as such he's - well, too hip for his own good.

Haha! I like that.

Awesome work as always, Laserschwert... those clouds look really good.

I didn't know that painting was in the Mojo galleries either.

The logoless MI2-poster isn't missing anything top or bottom, it ADDS to the left and the right.

But I can make a cropped version. (Edit: Done.)

Actually its both.

Look at this image, it is your image plus parts from top and bottom of the image you linked to me in post #236.

Do you think it is possible to make it look good? The image I borrowed parts from is pretty low res.

akhakhlaa.jpg

LS: I don't suppose you could put links to the actual files you worked on (not layered), before you blew them up? I'm only really interested in MI 1 and 2, and Sam & Max without logos, and I don't really want them "massive" -- and shrinking them back down after blowing them up isn't probably the best thing in the world :)

Thanks!

Just got my hands on this from a cast member of grim fandango! Original One sheet poster. I bet you guys didn't think this existed =)

IMG_0183.JPG

Hey CHAOSMAN,

Who is the castmember you got it from?

And is there any chance you could supply a high res digital copy to Laserschwert?

Archived