Home

LucasArts Posters

Laserschwert

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello there, Long time lurker, first time poster.

I just wanted to thank Laserschwert and those responsible for the cleaned -blown up versions of the MI&MI2 boxart.

I printed them out a few years back, but never got around to show my appreciation.

So thanks~

Despite the fact that most everyone who comes here probably already knows, I just wanted to let everyone know that Telltale is finally selling a print of Steve Purcell's Tales of Monkey Island cover artwork:

http://www.telltalegames.com/store/tomi-prints-purcell

Already bought mine (signed of course!) Even used my $5.00 discount from the treasure hunting feature!

• 2 weeks later...

I was playing around with an idea earlier today: what would Steve Purcell's TMI artwork look like with a classic-style Monkey Island logo? I knocked this up pretty quickly - I know I did the worst most-rushed clone job on the banner in history, but there's no point working on it until there's a higher resolution scan available.

TMIclassic.png

I should say, this is just for fun - whilst I do prefer the classic-style logo, I have no problem with the new one either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey, I stumbled across this forum about 3 weeks ago, and was blown away by Laserschwert's work. I had some of them professionally printed as posters:

-Sam & Max poster (2, one for me, one for a friend)

-Day of the Tentacle StarWars Chan poster

-Guybrush poster with the monkey shadow (for yet another friend)

Expensive to print, so I printed them all at 18"x24" or so (think Sam and Max was 18"x22.5")

Just wanted to say thanks so much! The digital images are incredible quality. If you do any more, be sure to post them here!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I've finally found some time to put up two of the posters I've made.

They come from a relatively low res source, but they still look great on the wall.

calaveracafesmall.jpg

Calavera Café

300 DPI 50 x 70 cm

Full Size Download

edisonssmall.jpg

Edisons Portrait

300 DPI 50 x 75 cm

Full Size Download

The Edisons one is made out of a picture that Steve Purcell took of the original hanging on his wall.

That's why the lighting is a little bit odd on the lower left corner.

OK these are awesome. Seems the hosting website is down, though. Does anyone know where else I might acquire these bad boys?

A user by the name of Totjoj posted a low res version of this poster a while back. I waited and waited for him to upload the hi res version and I never saw it, so I remade it so I could print a hi res copy of it. Either way, the original idea was his and hopefully you all like it.

Classic%20Gaming%20small.jpg

Click link for hi res version.

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_tBTJFRR4L7A/SynK6OwgsaI/AAAAAAAAABs/bDFZnafy-M0/d/Classic%20Gaming.jpg

edit...sorry about posting the HUGE image. I kinda just clicked "post" and then walked away without even thinking. Enjoy!

I think the correct plural would be "ani", and no.

The Shorter Oxford English Dictionary says "ani" means "Any of several glossy black large-billed bird of the genus Crotophaga, of the cukoo family, found in Central and S. America.", also I can't find any mention of a plural for anus. Just great, paper due in a few hours and I'm paging through a dictionary, looking up stuff about buttholes.

Archived