Home

LucasArts Posters

Laserschwert

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Just got my hands on this from a cast member of grim fandango! Original One sheet poster. I bet you guys didn't think this existed =)

IMG_0183.JPG

Any chance someone could get their hands on this and share the scanned image of it? I'd really like to have this poster :)

Wow Laserschwert, regarding that ToMI poster of yours... it's absolutely amazing! If I may, I'd like to request something; would you be so kind as to provide a version of that same poster w/o the.. -I don't know how to call them- marks that make it like an old painting? I mean, the 'cracks' that are found all over it. Don't mistake me though, I LOVE your work, it's just I'd like to see a clean version of it if possible. Thank you in advance!

• 5 weeks later...

Sooo... since "The Dig" was one of the first posters I've tackled for my project, I think it's time to at last make a decent version of it. So, it's in the works:

thedig500.jpg

(As always, click for a bigger version)

The version with the four astronauts was actually easier to do, since the fourth guy (or was it a girl?) helped me cover up the LucasArts-logo on the cover. I still have to find a bit of material to paint the logo out of the three-astronaut-version.

Is it just me, or is the text version of Loom corrupted?
I've re-uploaded it a few hours ago, since it WAS corrupted... but now everything should be working fine... maybe try re-downloading it? If the MediaFire-link causes trouble, just get it from Rob's FTP (the link can be found in the opening post).

Coming soonish:

digadposter.jpg

It's made from a magazine ad... can anybody decypher the signature?

sigje.jpg

Chomey? Chorney? I've googled, but found nothing... any guesses?

Archived