Home

LucasArts Posters

Laserschwert

it's always hard to tell in such situations (crappy photo of a print) but now that you have a comparison: you're right. the posterxxl version is way too dark. dark details got swallowed by darkness. I too have prints by posterjack and they're perfectly fine. not too dark or bright. would like to know the background of it - were there any options to (un-) check while uploading?

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No options that I recall, it was just a matter of uploading and submitting, much like Posterjack. Have to you thank you actually as it was your mention of them on the last page that made me give them a try, they were cheaper than XXL too! Now to find some decent frames...

I've got Grim and MI2 framed now and they are great. I got these frames as they were the only non-online 80x60 frames I could find.

My wife hates the posters and is a little freaked out at Manny skeleton and huge voodoo doll wielding Lechuck on the wall. They are awesome though, she will grow to love them.

wife? you're married?

btw pics of the frames on the wall plz, benny! :D

I saw these Machinarium posts earlier, here's my Machinarium mini canvas on the wall =) Printed it a year back or so; I wish there would be a sequel!

machinarium.jpg

And as I love these indie-type games; I made one - logically for in the bedroom - of Lucidity too:

lucid.jpg

Haha aw, your wife is frea:- wait a minute, what bloody wife? ;

This is why you need a blog my man.

Blogs are totally 2001. Its all about Twitter now; I got married in December.

I will get some photos of the posters once I hang the second one :)

wife? you're married?

btw pics of the frames on the wall plz, benny! :D

I saw these Machinarium posts earlier, here's my Machinarium mini canvas on the wall =) Printed it a year back or so; I wish there would be a sequel!

machinarium.jpg

And as I love these indie-type games; I made one - logically for in the bedroom - of Lucidity too:

lucid.jpg

GORGEOUS.

I still NEED a big resolution poster of ToMI Launch on the Screaming Narwhal!

• 2 weeks later...

I just registered to say BIG THANKS to Laserschwert... (ich komm mir total bescheuert vor das auf englisch zu tippen ;) ) I found his pictures, tweaked them a littlebit and got them printed on canvas... I am very Happy with the outcomming :) (the light parts are a littlebit darker in original... there are more details then seen here, the white dots on the first pic in the black area are reflections of the flash)

now i am just looking for a nice frame

1003908p.jpg

:thmbup1::thmbup1:

Hey all, these posters are amazing. Much thanks to all of the contributors especially Laser.. Will be printing these when I get more money/move to my new country in the fall

Btw.. this poster is awesome, can anyone reupload this?.. pretty please

I've finally found some time to put up two of the posters I've made.

They come from a relatively low res source, but they still look great on the wall.

calaveracafesmall.jpg

Calavera Café

300 DPI 50 x 70 cm

Full Size Download

Archived