Home

LucasArts Posters

Laserschwert

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mh, I don't even know that game... is it LucasArts or adventure related?

It kind of fits into the same category as Zombies Ate my Neighbors, Ghoul Patrol, Herc's Adventure's, and the desktop adventure series, though it's not very well known due to being a rather late SNES release.

Yeah, it's LucasArts. Any scans of any game material that anyone can offer will be gladly accepted (and hosted) by Mojo, regardless of whether Laserschwert is willing to spend the time to posterise it ;)

I'll go toss it on my scanner at some point.

Hey all, these posters are amazing. Much thanks to all of the contributors especially Laser.. Will be printing these when I get more money/move to my new country in the fall

Btw.. this poster is awesome, can anyone reupload this?.. pretty please

In case you are still looking for it, I have uploaded it to my webspace.

Please all, be nice to my webserver:

http://lucasstyle.com/maniaczombies/images/grimFandago/calaveracafeposter.zip

My wife hates the posters and is a little freaked out at Manny skeleton and huge voodoo doll wielding Lechuck on the wall. They are awesome though, she will grow to love them.

Well she grew to love you so anything is possible with enough time :D

*runs away really fast

I finally decided to get two posters (Curse and Escape) after all. I went with the self-adhesive ones from Posterjack, and I must say I'm very happy about how they turned out. I was a bit worried that they wouldn't stick properly, but they do! Here are the pictures:

Curse of Monkey Island poster

Escape from Monkey Island poster

(Yes, I have blue and yellow walls in my bedroom.)

Thanks, Laserschwert!

It depends on where you're from. Pick the appropriate one from here (always compare prices... both of them have some discounts every now and then):

PosterXXL Germany

PosterXXL United Kingdom

PosterXXL Netherlands

PosterXXL France

PosterXXL USA

PosterJack Germany

PosterJack France

PosterJack Netherlands

PosterJack Austria

PosterJack Switzerland

PosterJack United Kingdom

PosterJack USA (PosterDog)

PosterJack Canada

If you're from somewhere else, I'm sure googling for "online poster printing" (in your respective language that is) should turn up some options for you. :)

Download the desired poster from one of the links provided in the opening post of this thread, upload the image to the chosen shop (the posters are supposed to work at a size around 60x80cm, so that's roughly the 24x32 inch option in the US stores) and order away! The posters should still look okay at larger sizes, I guess - up to about 90x120 cm / 36x48 inches or something - anything above that might become too blurry for putting it on your wall. Of course, feel free to cover your house in it, it would look awesome from the street!

No progress yet, real life comes first. But now that you've spoiled the suprise, I might as well show what I got right here too ;)

This is where I'm at right now in terms of clean up:

muralunf.jpg

(Click for big)

An upscale-test (with a bit different coloring), which would be printable at 100 - 150 cm width:

mural1l.jpg

(at 50%)

mural2w.jpg

(at 100%)

That Grim Fandango mural just tickled me down below. I have to get that printed once you're happy it's done. :)

At a larger size it's much easier to appreciate the sheer detail on that thing, with pretty much every facet of the game represented. Simply amazing!

Archived