Home

LucasArts Posters

Laserschwert

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, I have an idea I would like to share and hear your thoughts about it. Inspired by the sandstone carving of the Grim Fandango mural, posted by the Grim Fandango Stop-Mo Project-guy I was thinking about 3D-Printing the mural. There is software that can interpret 2D pictures as 3D models by taking their contrast and setting bright areas as higher and dark areas as lower points. Once you have a 3D model of the mural you could easily (?) "print" it either with a 3D printer oder a CNC machine. Here is a (german) company doing right that . What do you think? Could this be working?

Hello guys. I'm glad that i found this forum and this thread. I'm a huge Grim Fandango Fan and i wanted to ask if there is any chance that the poster on page 6 (this one that has been bought from a cast member) is getting scanned?! I know a lot of people asked, but i haven't seen any reply yet, so has anybody another idea how to get my hands on this or are there any other high resolution GF posters?

P.S: Großartige Arbeit, Laserschwert. Bin absolut begeistert und werde mir demnächst auch das ein oder andere ausdrucken lassen. PosterXXL ist zu empfehlen, habe ich das richtig gelesen?!

Cheers man! That's the poster i was looking for. You got any experience with posterXXL? i am not quite sure what options i should take to print it.

Edit : My gosh, i was so busy looking after this poster, that i haven't seen, it's already on the first page. shame on me!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there, just registered to say what amazing work is going on in this thread guys. I hope to get some canvasses printed soon.

Quick question... page 20 there is this pic...

travef.jpg

5th canvas along, TOMI poster.

Is that copy part of this thread anywhere? I've had a look through but cant see it? Would love to have the full MI collection, but TOMI only seemed to have the 'mock film poster' on Adventure-Treff.

• 3 months later...
Hi there, just registered to say what amazing work is going on in this thread guys. I hope to get some canvasses printed soon.

Quick question... page 20 there is this pic...

5th canvas along, TOMI poster.

Is that copy part of this thread anywhere? I've had a look through but cant see it? Would love to have the full MI collection, but TOMI only seemed to have the 'mock film poster' on Adventure-Treff.

I just looked through my game folders and I couldn't find one. So I busted out my Special Edition DVD from TellTale and although its the cardboard cover to the DVD with that poster, it doesn't seem to come with a digital version of it on the DVD.

Unless someone else knows better, I'd say we'd have to ask TellTale if they'd release it, or else everyone would have to just scan in their own DVD cover for themselves.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello Laserschwert,

I know this is a lucas forum but would it be possible to have a Gabriel Knight 2 poster? I think the box art provides excellent material for such thing. I can provide you with a copy of an EDGE magazine where you might be able to get a larger scan.

• 4 months later...
Hello Laserschwert,

I know this is a lucas forum but would it be possible to have a Gabriel Knight 2 poster? I think the box art provides excellent material for such thing. I can provide you with a copy of an EDGE magazine where you might be able to get a larger scan.

I'd love to have GK1 -2 - 3 wallpapers !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I want to print the Grim Fandango Mural on the first page but the high-resolution of the scan is gone :( Can someone re-upload it?

As the first post of this thread says, all of the full size posters (including the Grim Fandango mural) are still available for direct download at Adventure Treff.

Archived