Home

Is this a good time to buy a $1k PC monitor?

Kjølen

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh god get rid of those damn shortcut arrows aaaaaa.

And clean up your damn desktop! [/ocd]

Also my EeePC screen size in your face!

Neener neener neener!

Edit: Whoops, forgot to say... that monitor's size is ****ing awesome on a whole different level. I'm in awe. O_O

Oh, and I wasn't being critical of your bragginess to your friend, I was just making a funny. :p

Oh god get rid of those damn shortcut arrows aaaaaa.

And clean up your damn desktop! [/ocd]

Also my EeePC screen size in your face!

Neener neener neener!

Everyone tries to push their clean-up-this-aspect-of-your-computer on me. :p Also, the little "Look how many windows I have open!" message wasn't actually intended to be on the screencap, I just happened to be bragging to someone else, too. :D

Looks sweet.

Btw, I love how you have the $2000+ computer and you play Age of Empires 2 on it =]

Haha, oh I didn't spend quite THAT much on it. $1400, tops. :p Unless you include the new monitor, then yeah. :| But Age of Empires II still kicks some serious Chinese, Japanese, Goth, Briton, Byzantine, Saracen, Persian, Frank, Turk, Teuton, and Celt ass.

Mmm, nice.

What is your wallpaper?

Yar.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
firstgraders.jpg

Moar 2560x1600 awesomeness, FEAR 2 style. The game actually runs well at full settings at that resolution. It is amazing.

Show spoiler
screenspace2-2.jpg

[Warning: Some naughty language.]

Look at that screenspace! :D 2560x1600 + 1600x1200. You might also notice that Both Kusanavi and Rogue Nine are fairly upset with me in Skype for some reason. :p

Show spoiler
firstgraders.jpg

Moar 2560x1600 awesomeness, FEAR 2 style. The game actually runs well at full settings at that resolution. It is amazing.

Show spoiler
screenspace2-2.jpg

Look at that screenspace! :D 2560x1600 + 1600x1200. You might also notice that Both Kusanavi and Rogue Nine are fairly upset with me in Skype for some reason. :p

F.E.A.R. 2 looks very nice on your monitor. I just played that recently.

That other screen is a disaster. Tooooooooooooooo much going on at once. I would go insane if I had that many chat windows going at once. And also, people still talk in mIRC?! Why? :argh:

The FEAR 2 image was, unfortunately, sized down for Photobucket. But the other window is actually very smooth to use with all of your buddy lists on one side of you browser, and the chat windows specifically arranged around the left side. Every gadget and IRC window is on my secondary monitor (Which used to be my primary monitor).

And no, no one still talks in IRC, but we still hang there. :p

Show spoiler
firstgraders.jpg

Show spoiler
screenspace2-2.jpg

http://www.digsby.com/

Show spoiler
firstgraders.jpg

Show spoiler
screenspace2-2.jpg

Good God! Your desktop is ****ing HUGE!

Archived