Home

Congratulations to leXX

Darth Groovy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know, in Aresen we shoot milk while circle strafing around...things.

:D

btw, congrats leXX

:p guess things are going back to the way they used to be... too bad we can't get leemu back into the game.

Yeah, give Leemu!

Thanks again guys, really appreciate it. :)

There's more to tell?

All I can say is that leXX is part of a special LFN hosted project that we can't tell you about yet, because we are still working out the kinks before we get it into a more polished form. All I will say is that once it gets underway, I think you guys will really like it a lot! It's something we been working hard on for quite some time.

All I can say is that leXX is part of a special LFN hosted project that we can't tell you about yet, because we are still working out the kinks before we get it into a more polished form. All I will say is that once it gets underway, I think you guys will really like it a lot! It's something we been working hard on for quite some time.

I'm excited!

I remember when I was a moderator...everyone shuddered with fear. The admins took my power out of fear that I would overthrow them. It was awesome.

What? No that wasn't here. But it is a true story. Shmuck admins on other boards that aren't this one.

I remember when I was a moderator...everyone shuddered with fear. The admins took my power out of fear that I would overthrow them. It was awesome.

What? No that wasn't here. But it is a true story. Shmuck admins on other boards that aren't this one.

funny...same thing happened to me.

• 2 weeks later...
Yep. I had to hold back on this for so long. Obviously I could not say anything until everything was in place. leXX is a guest speaker on our new official LFN pocast: LucasCast! Check the global announcements!

Oh, that's what she was promoted for? I should have known it was the podcast the moment you got all hush-hush about it. It was the biggest, "best kept secret ever" that LF has had lately. :p

Archived