Home

kit fisto

milphis27

More of an enquiry than a request but does anyone know if there has been a head skin mod made of Kit Fisto or any of the Nautolan species? If there is I would love to know the link to it.

I'm no modder but I'm pretty sure it's impossible to make new heads (so far). We can reskin them but adding things like tentacles or really large eyes wouldn't work. AFAIK, the most someone could do to make a Kit Fisto character would be to "paint" the skin green.

I don't think it would be possible. It would require some SERIOUS modeling done to it, and even then, you'd probably hit the poly limit before he got half the tentacles done. I think the closest you can get is painting a Twi'lek hed green and adding a couple lentalces on to that.

I actually gave this a go a long time ago, the modelling is the easy part, but rigging the head, was impossible back then, now... maybe it's different. I don't have enough time to attempt this mod anymore. But it would be cool to see it done.

These are my old pics for reference.

Kit-Fisto.jpg

Kit-Fisto2.jpg

Kit-Fisto3.jpg

I doubt very much I still have the model file.

yes. very impressive. that is exactly what I would expect it to look like. I dont know the first thing about rigging but I hope one day it could be a usable skin. I was thinking of the twilek and and painting and adding tenticles but i thought the face would be way off. Again I dont know the first thing about making these but if mixing and matching models were possible...i was thinking the big eyes of a duros or even bigger a sullistan.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived