Home

The Sabotage (Remake)

bn6jch75ntr9zn493czx.png

“Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.”

-Adolf Hitler

4u73cjcgvjafmabixf2y.png

December 29, 1945

ALEXANDER KRAG

========================================================

"Sir, you called?"

Alexander Krag was in his desk, studying a map of New Europe. A Europe under the Third Reich. A Europe under fascism. A Europe under Adolf Hitler. Things cannot be worse.

"I did. Is there news from our spies?"

"Yes, sir. A message has arrived earlier."

"What is it?"

"Apparently, Erwin Rommel is currently in Britannia."

"Erwin Rommel? Interesting. Where is our nearest HQ?"

Alexander Krag's aid pointed to the left section in his map.

"Rommel has been detected in Leeds, sir. We have an HQ in London, approximately 175 miles away, sir."

"I see. Ask the spies the security status of the Field Marshall. Contact London HQ too, ask how many troops they have and the status of their troops. Dismissed."

"Yes, sir."

=========================================================

Enjoy the RP!

Eastern Prussia, bordering on Poland

Wehrmacht HQ of the 1st Panzergrenadiers

0900 hours

Fritz Frehir Von Olbricht stood silent as he observed the railroad depot. It was busy as usual, but today, there would be something new happening.

Fritz walked slowly next to the tracks watching soldiers as they boarded numerous trains bound for many different locations. The air smelled of train fumes and pine trees, indeed a mountain area. Suddenly, he spied a junior officer going into a certain train that Fritz wanted as an objective.

Fritz approached the young man and saluted.

He presented his alias,"Hello, Mein Herr, I am Unterfeldwebel Hans Koehler, I was told by the commandant to give you this."

The young inexperienced officer flinched in surprise but quickly took the briefcase.

"Danke, Unterfeldwebel, guten tag."

The young officer saluted and continued on his way into the staff train.

A Staff train that happened to be carrying 10 high ranking Waffen SS officers.

Poor dummkopf, if only his eyes could see the truth.

Fritz grabbed another one of his suitcases and placed it into a carriage compartment, pretending that he was loading the car with luggage.

He placed the briefcase in, and quickly turned on his way out of the train station, smiling that his mission had been accomplished.

Approximately 30 minutes later, German High Command was given intel that a train carrying 10 High Ranking Waffen SS officers had been destroyed. Killing all the officers and half of the convoy contingent.

The Resistance had struck again.

Stettin, Poland

RTR HQ

December 29, 1945

ALEXANDER KRAG

==============

"Sir, we have received news. Agent Olbricht has sabotaged a train containing 10 Waffen SS Officers. All of the officers were dead. Also, these posters have been posted around all Europe."

Alexander's aid handed him a poster. The poster read,

"People of the Third Reich:

Do not stand idly by while the Resistance troops destroy what you work hard for. These rebels need to be disciplined properly. If you have any information on Resistance troops, talk to the nearest German patrol. You will be properly rewarded.

-Adolf Hitler

Supreme Leader, Europe"

There was also a picture of Adolf Hitler doing the Nazi salute printed at the poster.

"Foolish German propaganda. Have you more news?"

"Sir, this dispatch just came in from London HQ."

The aid gave him a piece of paper. Alexander read aloud,

"Greetings, Stettin HQ.

-Erwin Rommel's security status:

He is staying in a residential home in Leeds. It is protected 24/7 by 100 SS guards. 75 on the outside, 25 on the inside. Upon assault, an armored patrol will mobilize from about 200 meters from the home. We see a hole in his security. At 1700 hours sharp, the time of changing of the guard, there is a period of time (about 20 mins.) where the home will be unguarded.

Signed,

Alfred Vagner

-LHQ Chief of Staff.

This is perfect. Send agent Finch."

"What do you plan on doing sir?"

"I'd thought it was obvious by now. We'll bomb the field marshall."

Outskirts of Moscow, Russia

Waffen SS 1st Division HQ

December 31st, New Year's Eve

Major Gunther Von Muller stood atop a huge Konig's tiger, or King Tiger Tank.

He gazed silently at the massacre in front of him.

The massacre that he was ordered to do, that he did with great enthusiasm.

High Command had sent him a message that he was to report to Occupational Command in Moscow, but with no 'excess units.' AKA, they didn't want prisoners, or at least, that's how Gunther translated it.

They had herded around a hundred Russian POW's into a small ditch.

He then ordered his flamethrowers to liquidate them.

And now, there was nothing left but ashes and the scent of burnt flesh. There was no more 'extras' now.

Gunther had been fighting this way ever since his debut to the Eastern Front. He operated in an extremely brutal fashion, making sure that the will of Der Fuhrer was done.

Gunther smiled and jumped off the top of the tank onto the soft white snow beneath him.

"Leutnant Scheller, get these men into a column, SCHNELL!"

A soldier in a white officer's uniform saluted and immediatley began forming the Elite SS soldiers into a column. It only took a matter of seconds.

Suddenly, the hatch of the King Tiger tank popped open, and the Tank Commander's head came out saying,"Herr Major, Occupational Command just radioed in. You are to preceed there without the unit, unless you choose to bring a few men with you, but no more."

"Danke, Hans. Bring your tank. The unit can do with the other five for right now."

Hans nodded and slid back into the tank, turning on the loud engine. Fritz had one last salute to his men, and looked at the 5 other King Tigers, reminding himself that the unit would be fine with just those.

He then jumped onto the back of the tank, and they began their 10-minute journey into what was Moscow.

Later, at Occupational Command...

Generaloberst Erich Von Ettelbrech paced back and forth in the tent that housed all of the major commands that controlled occupied Russia.

He spoke, his voice carrying throughout the area,"Major Muller, I have just recieved news that you are to be transferred to the SS home guard and Gestapo, they say that you know this man."

The General tossed a picture onto the table in front of Gunther, who was standing.

The picture was that of a former comrade, Fritz Frehir Von Olbricht.

Gunther smiled with the realization of his mission,"Yes, I remeber Fritz, he deserted, and then quickly destroyed several key positions along our Moscow defense, allowing the Russians to break through. We still stopped them, and retook Moscow. He's one of the most wanted men in Europe, one of them."

The General nodded,"Ja, that is what High Command said. You are to hunt him down with the SS and Gestapo. He is becoming a greater threat every day. Here are your full orders, will you do it?"

Gunther eyed the yellow folder in front of him that contained the mission briefing. He smiled and reached for the folder.

"With pleasure."

===============

Stettin, Poland

Train Station

December 29, 1945

JOHN RONALD FINCH

================

I really should try doing what that fellow Fritz does, John Ronald was thinking to himself. At least maybe then, I'd gain proper recognition in this Rekonstrukteur.

"There are no trains with SS soldiers though, is there?", he accidentally said aloud.

Luckily for him, only one person heard him. A fat German man.

John Ronald begun conversation,

"Ah, it must be you. Sir, I have something to ask of you. Come with me please."

The man went with John Ronald to the bathroom.

"Sir, I hear you are a famous mortician?"

"Mortici-"

The next moment, John Ronald's Grease Gun was firing into the man's chest. To lessen the noise the shots make, John Ronald stuck the gun to the fat man. John Ronald went outside the bathroom.

"I saw what you did."

A mysterious man was talking to him. He later recognized the man as Alexander Krag's aid.

"You should try doing it sometime. Why are you here?"

"Sir Alexander is calling for you."

"What for?"

"Demolition jobs. The usual."

Highway 17

Heading South, towards Munchen {Munich}

January 1, 1946, New Year's Day

0300 hours

Fritz had met his escape contact, a supply driver by the name of Klaus, and they had begun their trek back to Fritz's so-called Head Quarters, really it wasn't much more than a basement.

Fritz's eyes lolled back into his head for a moment. He had been awake ever since meeting the contact a day earlier, the first two hours of the trip was....'exciting.' Fritz had no idea how many checkpoints could be created within two hours.

He rested his head on the metal seat behind him, but Klaus, a large Polish man by descent, spoke loudly in the truck," Another checkpoint, Mein Herr."

Fritz snapped awake and began getting his forged idenity cards out. These were new ones opposed tot he ones he used to get to the railyard in Prussia, couldn't be too careful.

He was now Oberfeldwebel Alois Gehr. A soldier heading to Munich on leave. He even had a Fuhrer Paket or a bag of sausages that were complimentary to Wehrmacht soldiers coming home for leave.

The loud truck pulled up to a man in a black SS uniform, complete with a gas mask.

The guard motioned with his MP40 that they should head back along another road.

The guard spoke, "There can be no crossing at the bridge ahead, authorized personnel only. Orders of Luftwaffe Commandant, Sven Storche."

Luckily, Fritz was prepared.

He took a small paper that had the stamp of the Reichstag placed on it. Meaning that Der Fuhrer had personally sent the truck.

The guard looked at it and took a step back in surprise.

The guard snapped to attention,"Forgive me, Mein Herr. I had no idea. You are free to pass. SIEG HEIL!"

The guard stepped back and the red-and-white striped gate was opened.

The truck made it across the bridge.

"You know, Klaus,"Said Fritz,"Those soldiers shouldn't be given dark-lenses on their gas masks."

"Why is that, Fritz?"

Fritz held the paper in front of Klaus, who looked at it carefully.

The red Eagle stamp was real, and very hard to acquire. But the writing below was interesting.

"WHAT! You are invited to an embassy dinner at....heheheh, you are a clever one, Mein Herr."

Fritz took the paper back. He had stolen it from one of the High Ranking Officers at the Train station.

And because of the guard's dark eye gas mask lenses, he could only see the Berlin seal.

How ironic... Thought Fritz.

Archived