Home

Next Downloadable level?

If LA decides to release another level for download (which I hope they do) what would you guys like to see. I thought the temple level was fun, although it didn't answer much about Kento Marek like I thought it would, but oh well.

I personally would like to see a Vader specific level when he is doing more of his "jedi purge" missions for the emperor. or that could be the premise of TFU 2

It would be cool if they continued to do downloadable levels. So I hope they do.

I think they are good on Skin downloads, don't really need anymore of them since they don't augment the character in any way. So I don't really care about those, although C3P0 shooting force lighting was pretty hilarious. Droid with an attitude!!!:punch1

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing some levels unrelated to the story of the Force Unleashed, but related to the films. Call them "Classic Adventures" or something. I'd love to be Luke on Tatooine (maybe jumping around on skiffs over the sarlacc)... or possibly the final scenes from ESB.

I know a level or two with Han is too much to hope for... considering the premise of the game is about the force. Although, seeing this engine used for other star wars games or levels set in the movie continuities would rock (IMO).

Archived