Home

Model - Rebel Soldier/Commando

Noting Hap's stromtrooper update while playing some custom SP levels, I got to thinking about the stormies' Rebel/New Republic equivalent - the Rebel soldier should get an upgrade as well. Specifically, I'd recommend switching the look from the Tantive IV guards to the Rebel riflemen from SW: Battlefront. (Who himself is a variant of the Rebel commando from ROTJ.)

I'd do it myself, but the modelling software is for the PC, and my copy of JA is for the Mac, so...

Noting Hap's stromtrooper update while playing some custom SP levels, I got to thinking about the stormies' Rebel/New Republic equivalent - the Rebel soldier should get an upgrade as well. Specifically, I'd recommend switching the look from the Tantive IV guards to the Rebel riflemen from SW: Battlefront. (Who himself is a variant of the Rebel commando from ROTJ.)

I'd do it myself, but the modelling software is for the PC, and my copy of JA is for the Mac, so...

Well if you have someone in mind why don't you ask them... People don't usually check this part of the forum... Sadly...

Archived