Home

Badge recommendations / nominations - Read the first post!

Jae Onasi

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How could this forum allow such a travesty to occur? It could rock the very foundation of all that is right and destroy the very fabric of this forum, nay maybe even the universe as we know it.

How could the wise and humorous one that spouted these perils of wisdom and humor not be one of the very first to be given a Jester’s badge????

You shant deny me my God given right to get all anal retentive about this!

*runs off into the night*

Famous people die in threes. It's a proven scientific fact.

^ Make's me feel funny. Down there and up there.

I charge conspiracy as there is no other explanation to this outrage. I will not be silenced and I will scream to the heavens until this travesty against mankind is correct. I am ashamed of you all! Lynk this will be going into my report!

Ladies and “so-called” Gentlemen we can correct this gravest error, but we must act now before all is loss. Please I beg you to support me in our hour of need and second my nomination. Please before it is too late.

Oh yea, I would like to nominate Boba Rhett for the Jester’s Badge, he is pretty funny sometimes.:)

Oh yea, I would like to nominate Boba Rhett for the Jester’s Badge, he is pretty funny sometimes.:)

Badge'd

Jester Badge: Boba Rhett

I'd like to nominate Psyk0Sith for the Helpful Badge because he has helped me on numerous occasions with 3d modeling help on the Jedi Knight Series.

Here's some links on his help he has given to others on the forums:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=191242

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=195138

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=195134

I highly recommend him to have this badge.:)

I concur, he's been modeling since I can remember and been helping out modders since the glory days of JK2!

Badge'd

Helpful Badge: Psyk0sith

I'd like to nominate Pavlos for the Notable Contributor and Veteran badges. He's been dedicated and enthusiastic for SWK for a long time now, and the work he's put in has been brilliant, and really helped to keep this community alive.

I'd also like to nominate Shem for the Veteran badge. Shem's put a lot into the community at Holowan, and helped shape it into the community it is.

I'd like to nominate Pavlos for the Notable Contributor and Veteran badges. He's been dedicated and enthusiastic for SWK for a long time now, and the work he's put in has been brilliant, and really helped to keep this community alive.

I'd also like to nominate Shem for the Veteran badge. Shem's put a lot into the community at Holowan, and helped shape it into the community it is.

Second.

_EW_

I 200% agree. Awards have been granted :)

I'd like to nominate Achilles for the Veteran badge. His modding work alone makes me believe he deserves it. In adition' date=' his, err, presence:D on our debating boards have certainly contributed to the mood there.[/quote']

Second. Achilles is one of the first people I met when I joined these boards almost 5 years ago. He's always been an integral part of the community.

_EW_

I'd like to recommend The Source for the Veteran and Notable Contributor awards. He was a great help and support in Holowan back in the day, and a real presence there, as well as a very talented modder.

I'd also like to recommend Windu Chi for not one but two LFN Jester awards. First, for being the most hilariously funny member ever to grace LF, and second because Anything is possible!!!!!

Also, if you don't support this, clearly you are in the pay of the Vatican. :carms:

Archived