Home

Badge recommendations / nominations - Read the first post!

Jae Onasi

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to nominate Zhaboka for the Veteran Modder badge. He is the #1 modder here at LF-HL when it comes to Voice Overs. He always volunteers his services, and his work is top notch. His voice recordings are of professional quality. A true asset to this modding community!! Thanks Z.

I would like to nominate Zhaboka for the Veteran Modder badge. He is the #1 modder here at LF-HL when it comes to Voice Overs. He always volunteers his services, and his work is top notch. His voice recordings are of professional quality. A true asset to this modding community!! Thanks Z.

2nd and given.

• 1 month later...

Personally I really don't have a problem with people requesting badges like the 10 year badge or the TOR guild badges for themselves. They are very easy to get overlooked by staff. However it may be easier and more private for people just to PM me.

Badges that are not that cut and dry, Jester, Helpful.... should not be nominated by the person receiving them and must go through this thread.

PS: Also just because I give a jerk response, does not mean I didn't give out the badge. :D

Personally I really don't have a problem with people requesting badges like the 10 year badge or the TOR guild badges for themselves. They are very easy to get overlooked by staff. However it may be easier and more private for people just to PM me.

Badges that are not that cut and dry, Jester, Helpful.... should not be nominated by the person receiving them and must go through this thread.

PS: Also just because I give a jerk response, does not mean I didn't give out the badge. :D

But, but, but...I was asking for a 20-year badge!

• 8 months later...

Archived