Home

Badge recommendations / nominations - Read the first post!

Jae Onasi

I would like to nominate Kuai-Donn Jorn for his help with my problems and other members problems.

http://www.lucasforums.com/search.php?searchid=429151

Thanks

I' like to nominate Istorian for the helpful badge. He/she has been very helpful and supportive in Holowan labs.

Hrm.. missed these. :fist:

Aah well.. due to the oversight I'll second and award this round. Send any complaints to my PM's :xp:

Badged & Tagged! :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait...wait a minute...I just noticed an injustice: ChAiNz does not have the notable contributor badge!

I think he fits the very definition of "Notable Contributor":

sm_contributor.gifNotable Contributor

Recognition for members who have made significant contributions to the forum or community sites well beyond the ordinary. This can for example be things like regularly reviewing other members' fan fiction, writing detailed walkthroughs/FAQs for games, contributing design and artwork for sites, making tools that contribute to community activity growth for one of the modding communities etc. Something that adds notable value for the forum community or attracts new people to join. If you feel someone has made such an extra noteworthy contribution, please specify what it is with links if appropriate. Edit: Nominations for this badge will be brought to the staff for a vote instead of being given out after two nominations.

If that's not him, then I shouldn't have the badge either. (I'd trade mine for his, in fact)

Of course, as the proposer of this badge, I pull myself out of the staff vote.

Wait...wait a minute...I just noticed an injustice: ChAiNz does not have the notable contributor badge!
Just give him the badge and don't make me PM GTA, Tot, Astor, Achilles... to get them to 2nd, 3rd,... it.

I'll do it. not like I haven't done it before.

Just give him the badge and don't make me PM GTA, Tot, Astor, Achilles... to get them to 2nd, 3rd,... it.

I'll do it. not like I haven't done it before.

ok, then I'll save you the PMs, a tendinitis (and a claim to your insurer) so...it's done...everyone who objects gets banned (j/k) ...:xp:

I think he fits the very definition of "Notable Contributor":

If that's not him, then I shouldn't have the badge either. (I'd trade mine for his, in fact)

I just saw this, and I agree 100%. :)

Ah crap, I'm late...consider this a would-be 3rd, 4th, 5th --ing of that nomination. Chainz has helped me out a bit. Heck if it weren't for him providing sciamanos' skin mods on his site, I would not have that awesome Greivous skin for Nihilus. In fact he was the first friend I ever made on LF. :D

:cheers:

Ah crap, I'm late...consider this a would-be 3rd, 4th, 5th --ing of that nomination.

I just saw this, and I agree 100%. :)

aww.. thanks gang. I can feel the lurve. :hugs:

I'd offer a group hug but my hands tend to wander :naughty:

I'd like to keep the mental scarring down to a minimum :xp:

Just saw mim's pm (yeah, he went and did it). So, judging by the above post....what took so long. :xp:

I'd offer a group hug but my hands tend to wander :naughty:

Don't make me get out the firehose, perv. :dev9:

I'd like to keep the mental scarring down to a minimum :xp:

We appreciate your discretion. :p

• 2 weeks later...

It's a shame nobody has taken notice of the charm purifier shows. Certainly knows irony well enough to illicit a laugh.

So without further ado, for the second time I nominate purifier for the jester badge. None of it from Kavar's.

http://lucasforums.com/showpost.php?p=2784840&postcount=9

http://lucasforums.com/showpost.php?p=2785314&postcount=22

Do it. Or I swear to God, I'll find someone out there to take Dath's place for doing mothers (since he's faithfully married now :xp: ).

I nominate purifier for the jester badge. None of it from Kavar's.

http://lucasforums.com/showpost.php?p=2784840&postcount=9

http://lucasforums.com/showpost.php?p=2785314&postcount=22

Do it. Or I swear to God, I'll find someone out there to take Dath's place for doing mothers (since he's faithfully married now :xp: ).

Well, since all others would merely be pretenders to Dath's throne, and who really needs a succession battle in that arena anyway, I'll second.

I'll third purifier for the Jester Badge. (If I translated GTA's post correctly). ;)

I'll fourth that nomination.

^^^ME! :o A Jester badge for little o'l me?! Aww shucks, you guys shouldn't have. Why thank you!

Well I feel so gosh darn honored for this humble nomination and badge award, that I have managed to train a small group of GTA's Doody Flinging Monkey Army to do an Irish jig for the lot of ya.

*ahem* HIT IT BOYZ..........

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
:haw: Look at'em go..... (This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.) Cheers to my LF peers for the Jester badge. :cheers:

• 2 months later...
Hey, for once.. I'm the one doing the nominating. Go me! hehe

I'd like to nominate Varsity Puppet for a Forum Veteran badge

and, Qui-Gon Glenn for a Veteran Modders badge.)

Good enough. I'll second.

I'll third on both cases.

Sweet! Thanks!

Archived