Home

Badge recommendations / nominations - Read the first post!

Jae Onasi

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Oops. :ugh:

ChAiNz, you and I have missed something... Sith Holocron has amassed over 50 WU's for the folding@home project :D

I nominate him for the badge... I am guessing we have a few other nominees as well, what with the folding swphreak has crunched in such a short time!

I've been waaaaaay too busy in RL. My apologies to SH for not noticing this sooner!

EDIT: You know, Sith Holocron is well-worthy IMO of the Forum Veteran badge as well.... I may have missed it, but I do not see it amongst his laurels! I humbly make this nomination as well!!

Oops. :ugh:

ChAiNz, you and I have missed something... Sith Holocron has amassed over 50 WU's for the folding@home project :D

I nominate him for the badge... I am guessing we have a few other nominees as well, what with the folding swphreak has crunched in such a short time!

I've been waaaaaay too busy in RL. My apologies to SH for not noticing this sooner!

EDIT: You know, Sith Holocron is well-worthy IMO of the Forum Veteran badge as well.... I may have missed it, but I do not see it amongst his laurels! I humbly make this nomination as well!!

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

I nominate him for the badge... I've been waaaaaay too busy in RL. My apologies to SH for not noticing this sooner!

:thmbup1:

I'll third.

Sith Holocron has been badged twice. Veteran and Folder.

Looks like ChAiNz or someone had already awarded swphreak the folder badge.

Thanks all.

• 2 months later...
I nominate Taak Farst for 'forum veteran' badge.

Seconded..
Done!

and I'll nominate LordOfTheFish while I'm here for the same badge. 5 years of "service" in the LF Army ought to get you something around here.. hehehe

Seconded and done. If anyone has a problem I can PM 10 people to get them to nominate him too, just too lazy right now. :xp:

Archived