Home

The Jawa Clan

Eets

Guest DarkTrooper

i could make a site for us using geocities, i dont know much about jawas but if u guyz give me some info i could do it. and what exactly is the clans name is it just the jawa clan

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or, better yet, my dad has webservice that you actuallyPAY for.:eek:;) , and we have Macromedia DreamWeaver and Fireworks, so I could make one, and put it on his acount( my sister already has one on his account). Then we would have a high-class, AD FREE page:D Wanna see a site he made? Go here:Heritage Acres Vermiculter (i know; you'll think my family is weird;) )

New! rank system!Ok, this is(i think) how we are going to to ranking in here in TJC: To earn ranks, you have to earn points, to earn points you have to play GB, and obviously, the higher the rank you get the better you are.

How to score points: When finish a game of GB, you pm the point/rankmaster you total points, if you got the highest total points, if you survived the entire game, and if you got the highest points in any other catagory, such as "most villagers. These points are then added up by the pointmaster. If you used all the points, the numbers would be absurdly high, so you take their score and round it off to the nearest hundredth. Example: 3456 would be rounded off to 35, ad points from bonuses, and there's your score. As your points accumulate, you will get a higher rank. So far there are two different ranking systems, Rebel Alliance and Galactic Empire. There are 11 different rank all together. The first 6 are the same for RA and GE, but 7-11 are different. Here's the first 6: (MP equals Minimum Points)

Recruit: MP 0

Private: MP 50

Luitenant: MP 125

Captain: MP 250

Colonel: MP 375

Major: MP 500

Now here are the RA and GE ranks 7-11( RA/GE)

Luitenant General/Rear Admiral: MP 650

General/Admiral: MP 850

High General/Grand Admiral: MP1,150

Commander/Moff: MP 1,350

Supreme Commander/Grand Moff: MP 1,550

There ya go. What do you think?( I was up until 1:00 am thinking about it )

Archived