Home

My first ever forum ;_;

Blondbeard

I signed up to these fine forums at the age of 13, and here I am posting at 22.

The MI boards were my first ever forums I used, just came back here to post something in the Grim Fandango forums and throught I'd pop in to The Harbour for old times sake. I remember being here during the hype for Money Island 4, nearly 9 years ago now, how time flies.

Any regulars from 2000-2001 still about?

Similar story here. :D

It's really weird to think back to the ridiculous frenzied activity the EscapeMI forums had back then, and it only gets weirder once you realise all that's still there frozen in time — including the hundreds of posts you made as a kid.

I'm still here at 23. And yes, this (or rather, escapemi.com's forums before they were merged into this one) were my first ever forums, this place carries a lot of old memories for me, my first post, my first thread, my first moderatorship. Ahh the memories.

Right, I'm offski for another few months, peace.

Does it count for the ones that wonder off and fall off the grid for months to years at a time just to end up peeking in the doorway once every blue moon or so?

Since we are remembering good times I miss the forums when they were escapemi, back with my old doppelganger username, HTML tags were free to abuse...though I never…almost never did that, and were the Trekkie wars pre or post move?

Hmmm anybody have any forums to declare war on?

• 3 months later...

Archived