Home

Ever made a joke no one else got?

Lightsaberboy

Go back to /b/.

Indeed.

I have said "fap", like "What's taking him so long?" "He's probably fapping" and people don't get it. I think only Internet people know that word.

Lulz, yeah that's one of the reasons I try to limit my internet 'slang' in the real world, it just gets awkward.

Us Finns have no sense of humor so I never make jokes anyway.

All the time. It's gotten to the point where most people don't know anything about current events (Actually important current events), or basic history, so there goes most of my material right there.

There's an easy fix to that: just end the joke with a reference to sexual organs. Should work every time.

Serious post:

The internet has desensitized me to a degree where nothing shocks or disturbs me anymore, and as a result of it my humor doesn't always receive positive reactions. This is especially true if my judgment is impaired by alcohol, I've almost gotten myself into big trouble a few times because of some jokes/antics made in very poor taste.

Serious post:

The internet has desensitized me to a degree where nothing shocks or disturbs me anymore, and as a result of it my humor doesn't always receive positive reactions. This is especially true if my judgment is impaired by alcohol, I've almost gotten myself into big trouble a few times because of some jokes/antics made in very poor taste.

Examples? >.> <.<

Archived