Home

WTF of the Week

IG-64

Yeah, I think the parents should treat the baby as pretty much their own while still maintaining that their kids are the parents, at least until he's 18. By then, the baby will be 5. It's just a matter of if they even stay together that long.

The only thing that really bothers me about this is why would a 15 year old have sex with someone who looks like he's 8?

Yeah, this was on the news this morning. It's frightening to say the least. The sad thing is that it is becomming more and more common.

Britain’s youngest known father is Sean Stewart. He became a dad at 12 when the girl next door, 15-year-old Emma Webster, gave birth in Sharnbrook, Bedford, in 1998. They split six months later.

:/

Ehem.

alfie.jpg

I chose the remake under the pretense that most people have a very limited view of any movie more than 10 years old with the exception of several very prolific ones. Unfortunately Michael Caine's been pigeon holed as the "Batman guy" recently, and everyone's forgotten everything else he's ever done, a damn shame really.

manwhowouldbeking_feat.jpg

scrooge_caine.gif

That is just stupid. But seriously, at least wait until you can get a job. I'm surprised thier parents haven't exploded from rage at his utter stupidity.

Wow, kids are stupid.

Play a couple rounds of Halo 3 matchmaking, and you will see how stupid some kids are.

I read this off digg the other day.

Seriously. It's some sick ****.

My neighbor (17 years old), just found out that he's going to be a dad. He wasn't even dating the mother of his child when he got her pregnant, but she's keeping it. Talk about a life-changing experience.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived