Home

New planet announced: Hutta

gstommylee

Good point Jae. When I lived in Corpus Christi Texas, it was pretty well just called Corpus.

Kinda funny thought on that... It translated to Body of Christ... There was a Los Angeles class submarine that got designated Corpus Christi. People got upset about it, because the warship was named after the body of Christ, so it had to be renamed The City of Corpus Christi. Yet The USS Los Angeles didn't have to be renamed even though it was named after The Angels.

Nal Hutta supposedly translated to Glorious Jewel. I could see dropping "Glorious."

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh! I've always wanted to visit this planet since it was mentioned in TSL. Looks very awesome! What I don't understand is the holographic dancers in the cantina on such a slave-driven planet. Looks good so far, though.

@^

I'd rather see planets that haven't already been used in past games. -.- I think OR could use some originality. Dantooine has already been in both KotORs anyway.

Of course orginality is great, but visiting such iconic places makes my mouth water.

I've always loved the look of Dantooine. ... Well atleast on KOTOR. SWG's Dantooine is horrible imho.

I would also like to see Tatooine, as far as any other iconic planets go.

For this planet, I hope that there is environmental damage so that you have to wear a gasmask of some type.

You would choose that over an apartment on Coruscant? Or Manann?:xp:

I'd take an apartment on Coruscant in a heartbeat, Manaan would have to have some sort of automated anti-Fishy weapon mounted somewhere! :D

I wonder how much we'd be expected to pay in-game for a house on Hutta? (If that is how things like that work...) I think any more than 100 credits for the Palace is pushing it. :lol:

Archived