Home

Revan vs Obi-Wan Kenobi

who would win Obi-Wan or Revan  

79 members have voted

1. 1. who would win Obi-Wan or Revan

• Revan beats obi wan
    • obi wan beats revan
    • Stalemate

This idea poped in my head when i watched SWE3 (Star Wars Episode 3). Ok Obi-wan defeated the chosen one, so that mean he not so chosen anymore. Then i read some thread about how anikin could kill Revan, and i laughed at that cause anikin was defeated by his master, so can the heart of the force beat the master of the chosen one i belive that Revan would but i would also like obi wan to win but Revan was the leader of the five most feared sith lords in the old republic

Opition 1 Revan kills Obi-Wan

Opition 2 Obi-Wan kills Revan

Opition 3 it's a stalemate

Moved to Ahto as has nothing to do with modding - j7

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

REvan would own Obi wan any day or time or place, Revan beat Yusanis, the greatest of the Echani, he beat Mandalore, he defeated Malak, not to mention the countless mandalorians and sith and republic troopers he slaughtered. obi wan killed a few droids, big deal, revan is the heart of the force obi wan would flail his lightsaber and revan would pick him up with the force and hurl him into space. no contest.

Could you give us some facts there?

Revan may be the heart of the force(which I would like some detail on I've never heard the term before)

Obi-Wan beat Darth Mual, Anakin, and a few other lightsaber wielding baddies that I can't remember(been awhile since I read the books) Countless droids and clone troopers alike.

I still think it would be a pretty even match though.

Also there is that Four lightsaber wielding loser Grievous... Who he would have beaten a lot sooner had he not tried to run away, and Obi-wan was disarmed.

Maul was defeated because Obi wan used his anger, which he never used since,the reason grievous was so easy to beat was because he could not use the force and obi wan merely shot grievous while his organs were exposed. if he hadnt found that blaster he would have died. he beat anakin because anakin was an overzealous prick. the heart of the force means that if you were to look at revan using force sight you wouldnt see the light side or the dark side you would simply see the force in all its aspects and as powerful as any force wielder could be. Revan didnt rely on one side or the other he used the force in its entirety, obi wan however simply used the light side. i agree that Obi wan was a formidable duelist in his time but if you played TSL then you would know that revan was nothing compared to the ancient duelists so therefore anyone from Obi wans time would be like a child in comparison to anyone from revans time. The lightsaber form that obi wan used was only good for defense against other lightsaber forms of his time. Revan never lost a lightsaber duel in his entire life. he was defeated by cannon fire from his apprentices ship after he had beaten a squad of jedi including bastilla. Obi wan lost to dooku twice.

One poll that would be good to talk about is if Revan and Galen went at it.

yeah, that would be cool to read. i think it would be a stalemate, i may do something like that

that would be pretty interesting. im still pretty sure Revan would win based on the whole time deal. maybe if galen fought obi-wan. that would be a good fight

i think galen would win the fight

Couldn't Revan just force wave Obi-Wan to death?

That's what I did to every other enemy in KoTOR.

hahaha yea dude that's probably all it would take hahaha god that's so true about kotor. and yea I think Galen would beat kenobi as well but I think kenobi would last longer against him.

Revan vs. Obi Wan? Hmm...

1) Obi Wan beat Anakin. Big deal, a blind chicken can beat Anakin. Okay, but seriously, Anakin was not all that great. Granted he, like Galen Marek and Cade Skywalker, was way overpowered in terms of Force Power, but he was stuck as a Guardian, the type of Jedi that focuses the least in utilizing the power of the Force. His power made him a very strong in Shien/Djem So, but he lacked skill, awareness, and frankly intelligence (you have to admit that "You underestimate my power" and trying to jump over Kenobi thing was really stupid). Obi Wan had all of that and was one of the best Soreshu practitioners of his time. So saying that he beat Anakin is no big deal.

2) Revan is the Heart of the Force. That's just a term Kreia used to describe him. He is however the most likely candidate for Sith'ari (a lot of people say Bane, but Bane simply followed Revan's path), and was probably close to Anakin's power level. Combine that with his dueling prowess (beat Yusanis, Mandalore, Malak, Bastila (no challenge there though :D), and Bandon) and he's already more than a match.

3) Revan was a brilliant tactician. Understatement. There has been only one human to completely control the galaxy: Palpatine. How did he do it? Force Persuade. As brilliant an act this is, he never conquered the galaxy. Few have come close, and Revan was the closest. I have no doubt that if Malak had never betrayed him, Revan would have easily conquered the Galaxy in less than a year.

Result: Revan wins. Obi Wan rocks, but Revan rocks even more.

Revan vs. Obi Wan? Hmm...

1) Obi Wan beat Anakin. Big deal, a blind chicken can beat Anakin. Okay, but seriously, Anakin was not all that great. Granted he, like Galen Marek and Cade Skywalker, was way overpowered in terms of Force Power, but he was stuck as a Guardian, the type of Jedi that focuses the least in utilizing the power of the Force. His power made him a very strong in Shien/Djem So, but he lacked skill, awareness, and frankly intelligence (you have to admit that "You underestimate my power" and trying to jump over Kenobi thing was really stupid). Obi Wan had all of that and was one of the best Soreshu practitioners of his time. So saying that he beat Anakin is no big deal.

2) Revan is the Heart of the Force. That's just a term Kreia used to describe him. He is however the most likely candidate for Sith'ari (a lot of people say Bane, but Bane simply followed Revan's path), and was probably close to Anakin's power level. Combine that with his dueling prowess (beat Yusanis, Mandalore, Malak, Bastila (no challenge there though :D), and Bandon) and he's already more than a match.

3) Revan was a brilliant tactician. Understatement. There has been only one human to completely control the galaxy: Palpatine. How did he do it? Force Persuade. As brilliant an act this is, he never conquered the galaxy. Few have come close, and Revan was the closest. I have no doubt that if Malak had never betrayed him, Revan would have easily conquered the Galaxy in less than a year.

Result: Revan wins. Obi Wan rocks, but Revan rocks even more.

I agree with you Lord of Hunger about revan being the sith'ari. i don't no why everybody thinks that it is bane

@ Lord of Destruction: No idea. Bane accomplished two things alone:

1) Killed off the Brotherhood of Darkness (or rather the Brotherhood of Emo according to Uncyclopedia :D ).

2) Rebuilt the Sith Order using Revan's teachings.

To be honest, my assessment of Revan is that there is only one person who could have defeated Revan: Nihilus. Why? Because only another Force Vampire (the Exile) could defeat Nihilus simply based on his nature.

@ Rev7:

Not meaning to be rude, but when you say something you should back it up with reasoning. Just saying.

@ Lord of Destruction: No idea. Bane accomplished two things alone:

1) Killed off the Brotherhood of Darkness (or rather the Brotherhood of Emo according to Uncyclopedia :D ).

2) Rebuilt the Sith Order using Revan's teachings.

To be honest, my assessment of Revan is that there is only one person who could have defeated Revan: Nihilus. Why? Because only another Force Vampire (the Exile) could defeat Nihilus simply based on his nature.

@ Rev7:

Not meaning to be rude, but when you say something you should back it up with reasoning. Just saying.

The sith'ari is a repeating cycle like the chosen one. Anakin was, and Revan where both chosen ones. Revan, Vader, and Bane where all sith'ari.

"Prophcy, misread could have been"~yoda

Archived