Home

From the Imperial Desk of His Majesty

Litofsky

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hee hee, I find this appointment of ranks interesting indeed, the class system has returned....VIVA LA REVOLUTION! WE MUST REVOLT! {Well, maybe not...:D}

Of course, the entire thing is quite clever indeed, I salute the High Ahtonian Council in their fair judgment and duties appointed to those listed up...erm...there. Of course, in order to completely begin the social status of all of the fair lords and Ladys, I suggest to the Ahtonian leaders that some sort of...erm...Ball should be started, yes, so that we may come to know these....aristocrats and Nobles.

Hail the Emperor!

Oh my! I never thought... well, this is so unexpected.

Hwæt, ic swefna cyst secgan wylle,

hwæt me gemætte to midre nihte,

syðþan reordberend reste wunedon.

Þuhte me þæt ic gesawe syllicre treowto seem

on lyft lædan, leohte bewunden,

beama beorhtost. Eall þæt beacen wæs

begoten mid golde; gimmas stodon

fægere æt foldan sceatum, swylce þær fife wæron

uppe on þam eaxlegespanne. Beheoldon þær engel Dryhtnes ealle

fægere þurh forðgesceaft ne wæs ðær huru fracodes gealga,

ac hine þær beheoldon haligegastas,

men ofer moldan and eall þeos mære gesceaft.

Syllic wæs se sigebeam, ic synnum fah,

forwunded mid wommum. Geseah ic wuldres treow

wædum geweorðod wynnum scinan,

gegyred mid golde; gimmas hæfdon

bewrigen weorðlice Wealdendes treow.

To Be Continued...

Or is that unexpected? I just hope we're not beginning to mean something, if I'm honest with you.

CareFactory.jpg

Quoted for Awesome.

aaaahahaha, Lynk, just look, an entire empire crushing into pieces before its existence because of 'social decrepancies', or, as I call it 'being a bunch of nancies in pink dresses' XDDDD

behold how to maek empir you spootheads ^_____________-^

My fellow Areseners, welcome. :max:

By the supreme power invested in me by Illuminatus Cracken, the hidden force behind the economic power base of Aresen industry, I am establishing an imperial court for the Empire of Aresen. These positions may be claimed by any member with more than 1000 posts (in order that they may adopt the title with their avatar if they so choose)...and naturally, being your *emperor* I get the final say on who gets a position with more than one claimant. Members with less than 1000 posts must prove their loyalty by serving in the battle hack army, which I propose in the Minister of War's job description.

There is responsibility with these cabinet positions, which may be disregarded out of hand by the minister appointed. ;) Enjoy.

The Aresen Imperial Cabinet

Prime Minister of Aresen: Should act officious to newbies but obseqious to superiors. Responsible for making Imperial decisions if I'm offline (although executions can occur to reward decisions which prove later to be unpopular with our Imperial Majesty.) (Filled: Lynk Former.)

Aresen Minister of War: We need to get ourselves organized and form an Aresen army for the battle hack. :) This position should go to someone who has done the battle hack a lot, and wants to organize such an army. (Filled: Rogue Nine.)

Aresen Minister of Homeland Insecurity: Responsible for controlling the fear level of the Aresen membership with a color-coded alert system. Should also figure out which of our members are islamic terrorists passing information in code on the internet and label it 'spam' for proper scrutiny by the LF authorities. (Filled: The Truthful Liar.)

Aresen Minister of the Exterior: This position is for someone who likes trees. And grass...and stuff. Might seem to have more authority if they choose to launch on extended environmental tirades. (Filled in absentia: Lujayne.)

Aresen Minister of Funny Walks: We need an authority on British humor to serve as a translator for the American members who frequently have no freaking clue what the Brits are laughing about. Or maybe just a Monty Python fan. (Filled: Kookee Scar.)

Aresen Minister of Court Amusements: Someone who knows the current Lucasarts games really well and is prepared to ignore stupid questions from ten year-old kids who haven't figured out where the shield generator is yet. ;) Or the game topic forums. (Filled: Clefo.)

Aresen Minister of the Treasury: Someone to keep ahold of our Imperial War Chest in a credit earning account. If there is no bank, will be responsible for minting Aresen Imperial rabbit coins as legal tender. (Filled: StarWarsPhreak.)

Aresen Ambassadors-at-Large: Several members who frequents a lot of the other LF forums and are familiar with the differing natures and members of each well enough to represent our community to the rest of the Lucasforums galaxy with at least a pretense at dignity. Should also have hard liquor skills. (Redwing, Edlib, STTCT, Nitro.)

Aresen Imperial Court Master-at-Arms: An expert on sharp metal things and the art of 'getting medieval' on upstart noobies. Should also be a demi-god of some sort. (Filled: Admiral.)

Aresen Imperial Court Jester: Must be three-dimensional, able to think two or four dimensionally, and have absolutely no fear of dogs. Primate preferred. (Filled: RayJones.)

[Edit: sorry, but all cabinet positions have been filled. If you really want one, you can always make up your own title for the Aresen Imperial court. ;) Long live the Empire of Aresen!]

Long live the Empire of Aresen!

Oh, dear. Satire, it seems, is lost on the untermenschen.

Isn't that a pity? I think so. Sabre, old chap, hand me my commoner-gun, I feel the need for some sport. o_Q

Oh, and a reminder: further dissent against the glorious Empire will result in being thrown to the outcasts. And I assure you, they are very hungry.

It's off topic and belongs in a feedback thread if you want to gripe about it, and it has nothing to do with silencing an opinion, just cleaning up all this extraneous whining. Did it occur to you that Darth Insidious might not have been completely finished with his list? Why did you automatically assume you were being excluded intentionally just because you didn't end up on a list that he wrote at 3am?

That's it!! Someone obviously needs to do something before this thread completely crumbles upon itself. In the spirit of restoring fun to Ahto I hereby proclaim myself the Omnipotent Funderator. As such I My Self-Proclaimed Omnipotent Prodigious Excellency That Has No Real Power decrees that all fighting stops now!

My Self-Proclaimed Omnipotent Prodigious Excellency That Has No Real Power further orders that the Ugly Truth from here on out be shown in the Ugly Truth Room: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=195832

My Self-Proclaimed Omnipotent Prodigious Excellency That Has No Real Power also orders Ray to stop talking about his penis as it can never surpass the hugeness of mine. :p

My Self-Proclaimed Omnipotent Prodigious Excellency That Has No Real Power decrees that all romantic advances towards Niner be directed at his PM box. This just isn't the place.

My Self-Proclaimed Omnipotent Prodigious Excellency That Has No Real Power orders Jae to have fun pruning this thread, or else... ;)

My Self-Proclaimed Omnipotent Prodigious Excellency That Has No Real Power finally decrees that all complaints to any of My Self-Proclaimed Omnipotent Prodigious Excellency That Has No Real Power's decrees be stuck Where Tha Sun Don't Shine.

Now have fun, dang it!

Archived