Home

From the Imperial Desk of His Majesty

Litofsky

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I be minister for education in the new world order?

I think the term 'circle-jerk' is much more applicable than the earlier use of 'orgy'. :dozey:

I wasn't even aware of its existence. I've been living in a library atop an ivory hill -- with attached bar -- for the past month or so. It's all rather Milton-esque with lots of clouds and adamantine chains, not to mention a burning lake, but I guess it would explain the lack of updates from me on SWK... and the increasingly abstract nature of my posts. Purple clown hats, Beowulf?

Troops are mobilized Prime Minister.

Unfortunately, myself and Pavlos (In his capacity as Lord High Admiral) have little in the way of forces to prevent invasion, as our fleet (read: a small, run down fishing boat in Aberdeen) is being refitted, and the Electro-Galvanic Hyperbaric Ether Rifles haven't arrived yet.

Can we reschedule for next year? We'll be in better shape to meet you on the field of battle then :p

I believe I said earlier "all fighting stops now"! Fighting is not fun, thus I decree that all participants of this fictional war leave their war machines and go to a fictional strip club featuring Hollywood Celebrities That Would Never Do It In Real Life, meaning no Paris Hilton.

Anyone having problems with this decree can, of course, stick their complaint Where Tha Sun Don't Shine.

The Super Awesome Self-Appointed Omnipotent Funderator has spoken.

*screams are heard and Ray, yelling 'eididiligack whaaa whoooo' repeatedly, then suddenly silence*

*the image of a cockpit, a female pilot and co-pilot covered with milk and a sleeping Ray, who has spilled a bottle of whisky over the controls is send via the cockpit-cam to all monitors*

Old Fred is still in Aberdeen? I thought he'd closed up, completed the square, followed the catastrophe with an endgame, reached chapter 17 of the Philosopher's Stone, overthrown the monarch... you know...

Loud and clear!

wat?

Secret Ahtonian Military codes, which, as an enemy of the state, you aren't privy to.

Also, it's late to ask this, but what makes His Majesty's desk so Imperial?

It's the inlay of ground untermensch skulls.

I wondered what it was. I thought it was Ivory. I must say, skulls are much more stylish and befitting of your Majesty.

And i'm pleased to report I have taken delivery of 1,000 Electro-Galvanic Hyperbaric Ether rifles, which are now ready and waiting to be put to use by your Majesty.

If only we knew what they actually did...

The fact that Ahto has setup themselves as an autonomous society.

yeah. the whole 'Imperial' thing. makes it that.

Oh, they're for terrifying small, Japanese schoolgirls.

So the ordinance should prove pretty effective against these Areseners. o_Q

Don't worry, we have the equipment to suit our Osakan army.

Meaning basically as described in these transcripts, we are very well properly prepared for such.

The fact that Ahto has setup themselves as an autonomous society.

yeah. the whole 'Imperial' thing. makes it that.

Actually, we declared UDI years ago under Emperor Starmark. This is more of a refoundation. The rule of Emperor Starmark was pretty short, all told. IIRC, RJM's film deal with SuperShadow and George bankrupted the new nation fairly fast.

Don't worry, we have the equipment to suit our Osakan army.

Meaning basically as described in these transcripts, we are very well properly prepared for such.

Mmm. I still wouldn't worry. You'll discover our defences when you walk into it.

I may be 'acting' Aresen Ministry of War, til niner gets on and assumes command.

I trust you that we have more to offer then just a "bunch" of Japaneese School Girls. :joy:

Neither the less, Aresen has been an Imperial force since 2003, and we shall rein supreme!

Archived