Home

From the Imperial Desk of His Majesty

Litofsky

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

o_Q

Maybe it's fun for the "Ahto nobility", who all have special titles and ranks, and are special, but it's not fun for anyone else. WAAAHHH I NEED HELP SUM1 CALL TEH WAAAAAAAAAHHHMBULANCE.

Just an fyi I thought this thread was funny until you felt the need to ruin it. And I'm not even on the list!

STUNNING PLOT TWIST

Waaaaaait, wait, wait, wait, wait.

I have not authorised the use of our weapons of mass destruction!

Is that you've been reduced to? Genocide!

Surely, the interwebs in which we exist are large enough for both domains to co-exist peacefully?

If not, we shall resist you with our dying breath, in our endeavour to be ever twirling, twirling towards freedom!

TARANTARA!

Viva la revolutione! The Imperial Remnant will crush all opposition, the Empire will re-take all that it has lost and from the ashes of a once great Empire shall arise the foundations of a new age. Your kind will be slaughtered, for genocide seems the fitting punishment! All hail his most noble majesty, even in death he rules us with an iron fist! None may challenge the rule of Palpatine, for even in death . . . he is strong.

Your kind will feel the power of our weapons, you will be destroyed by the tenacity of our attacks, the wit of our defenses. We shall overwhelm you in a sea of pain! One that will consume your pathetic society and leave your once great people in a world of death. The greatest of structures turned to rubble, the smallest arise to the greatest! So says Grand Admiral of the Remnants!

While you lower plebeians are enjoying yourselves attempting to overthrow our aristocracy, it would be well to know what we, who are well endowed with monocles and nice jackets laugh at your futile and absolutely pathetic attempts to be included in the list of Proper People. In order, left to right: Sabretooth, Astor Kaine, Litofsky, Darth InSidious

419px-AdvertYoungsTheHatterVictorianEraBridgeportCT.jpg

Archived