Home

How often do you re-play the MI-series?

robearth

Since you are all decaying corpses of a past era, sitting in this tomb, emphasizing how long you've been rottening here. I came to the conclusion that you must've played through these holy series a lot of times. And knowing you're a competetive bunch of dairy farmers, I thought I should ask which one of you have played through the MI-series the most times.

As for me, I've played through CMI almost every year since it came out, MI1&2 like 3 or 4 times, and EMI 2 times.

(Also! I can see into the future, to prove it, I will reveal that the next post in this thread will be K-jo, telling me to piss off)

PISS OFF.

That's some pretty good cognitive powers, buddy. It's extremely rare that I even venture outside of the Habour on the MI Discussion board to see the content of other threads, let alone post in one. You got lucky, today.

Honestly, I probably play a bit of CMI for the members about once a year or two. I should go back through the entire series in order again some day.

How many times have I re-played the series? Geeze, I couldn't even tell you. Maybe like 1,000,000 times? (seriously) I played MI1 and MI2 when they came out when I was a kid constantly, and CMI I played a lot when it came out as well.

In all honesty, I couldn't even tell you, just about all of the Scumm games I've played at least into the double digits (with the exception of a few that I haven't played through yet... *yikes!*)

I still play through all of the Scumm games lots even now. Some people like to play a few rounds of their favorite shoot em up or real time strategy, I like to see how fast I can make it through an adventure game in one sitting :D

I have this laptop back at the office I use as my e-mail and *cough* backdoor and well I always have scumm vm running with MI1 in the background. I have a few saved games but normally before I disconnect from it I go back to the scumm bar. So I’ve been playing it for 6 months straight now. I put the sega cd of MI 1 above my tv as well so I am always playing it in my heart…touching isn’t it

I have played them all countless times over the years. Managed to get quite lot of people familiar with Jethro Van Goughderfassenson and his adventures…not so much these days - it seems “It made me what I am today” doesn’t get too many recruits.

• 4 weeks later...
I try and not play them for like over 2 years apart because then going back to it theres always something which ive forgotten about and ive loved playing it all over again!

I would love to have done that, unfortunately since I was about seven or eight years old, I actually managed to memorize how to beat MI2 so I was never able to 'forget' what to do, even on accident haha.

I would love to have done that, unfortunately since I was about seven or eight years old, I actually managed to memorize how to beat MI2 so I was never able to 'forget' what to do, even on accident haha.

there are so many adventure games i play in between sometimes it can be longer, currently im just going through other old lucas arts adventures for the first time:shades2:

Archived