Home

Leader of the Werewolf Clan

"In a few minutes i will change but for now i will run, i still have enough time to get there before i turn human".

Nick began to run as the car got faster and faster while his hair was eather shirking or falling off he looked more and more human by the second.

"alright i'm changing faster then i thought i have to hurry then got to call melissa phone."

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The duplicate of Baldur sighed and rolled his eyes. "Sigh... Looks like I came out here for nothing."

He watched as the car drove off and Nick transforming back into his human form. "See ya!"

Baldur clapped his hands together and disintigrated back into mist. The mist had then vanished.

Back on the rooftop, the real Baldur saw his counterpart appearing right behind him. "False alarm..." the Baldur2 spoke. "The humans have escaped. I have assured it."

"I figured as much. At least we wasted no time."

"She intends on heading for the News Station to broadcast her message of peace between Lycan and Vampire."

"I know." The real Baldur muttered. He looked across the cityscape of lights. "Vampires are a very secretive race. Its the reason we have existed all this time. We agreed that if we do not hunt them, they will never expose us. And so we wish to remain... Even I must stick to the oath, even though I am half-vampire."

"So what should we do?" the duplicate asked. Baldur glanced back at him.

"There arent that many vampires left in the world. We've become an endangered species. We do nothing: we swore to never hurt humans since the Van Helsing Operation. Besides, she is no politian. People have no reason to believe her."

Baldur watched the streets below. His duplicate turned into mist, and restored back into his own body.

The young woman had her eyes closed, thinking about future events. What if Bloodhound aka Silverhound really lost it? What if she couldn't stop them from attacking the city? Or worse... what about her parents?

"Melissa do you think they will listen to you or just call you crazy."

Melissa slowly turned to Nick. "I don't know," she answered quietly, "I've just gotta try my best. And if it doesn't work... well... least I tried." She looked back at the window, as a tear fell from her eye.

"Melissa look at me i will always protect you as long as i live and buck up kid there are far worse things then mutts and bats out there, so don't worry your pretty blond headed face about".

Nick opened the car door to reveal the street passing beneath his feet and then he was gone with a blink

"You can never give up can you brother".

Nick you should of known better, i can't let you and your pet tell people about us".

Harding was finding this night very eventful.

First, on a routine patrol, partner gets killed, finds werewolf, camp, returns to station, goes back with large army, finds out that the leader of this army just happens to be a vampire, be in the presence of wierd things, and now, he found the college students he was looking for.

And they were trying to stop a war from happening.

Harding didn't even notice the man called 'Nick' leave.

He looked back, and was so surpised he nearly hit the sidewalk on the street.

He quickly evaded it and regained control, and reminded himself that that could've happened anyway. He let out a breath, also reminding himself that Nick was probably on there side.

He sighed, "Okay, I'm going to take you guys back to the station. The Chief will speak to you, then you will contact your parents. Then, your parents may want to get you. Anything concerning this incident is left to you....AFTER these events have occured. I understand your mission, but I have to bring you guys back first, before anything else takes you away."

Harding meant it. They'd lost too many as it was.

Velmer stared at the tea in front of him.

Of course, he wasn't going to drink it.

He'd had it before, and it never brought any sustenance, any value. Nothing did. Not food. Not warmth. Nothing.

Only blood.

And as days moved on, even that was hard to come by.

Kekringer opened the door and walked into the dark room that Velmer was sitting in.

Velmer continued to stare at the tea in front of him, not even acknowledging Kekringer's presence. But he knew he was there.

"What is it."

"My Lord, reports have come in from stations 0 and 3. They have calculated the possible destinations of the policemen and your grandson. The policemen, either the News Station, or the Police. Your Grandson, he is seemingly watching over them."

Velmer sighed, and with a sudden movement, knocked the cup of tea off of the table.

It crashed against the wall and he stood.

"We mustn't allow them to make it. Vengeance is needed. The humans would do well not to get in the way."

He slammed his fist onto his desk.

"He reminds me so much of Galdur...."

Kekringer tried his best not to acknowledge the name that Velmer had uttered.

Velmer looked at Kekringer.

"Once again, one of our own seeks to undermine us. I will stop my grandson. Prepare my transport."

Kekringer bowed, "Yes, My Lord."

" why cant you, she has done nothing wrong to you, or are you that far gone."

" brother.... brother.... brother, she has done nothing yet, but she will and why do you care for her, she is a mortal while we are immortal."

"I've had enough with you, you will die here."

in the new started fight against the brothers a lightning Strom brewed. when the lightning strike you could see nick with the Massive black fur giant sliver and golden eyes. however when the lightning stooped you could only see a man fighting a vampire.

"Maybe ...(cough).... we can come to.....(cough).... a comprise brother"

"No brother we can't."

After Nick spoke to her about things being worse in the world and being brave, he was gone. Melissa sighed sadly, and looked down, playing with her school skirt. Then she looked up at Harding.

"Okay, I'm going to take you guys back to the station. The Chief will speak to you, then you will contact your parents. Then, your parents may want to get you. Anything concerning this incident is left to you....AFTER these events have occured. I understand your mission, but I have to bring you guys back first, before anything else takes you away."

The young woman looked at Kalvin and Trace. Then she nodded. "Agreed." Suddenly, she thought she saw a lightning flash outside. Then it disappeared. "Nick... Baldur... mom and dad... be safe," she whispered.

"this ends now Iain."

"you didn't think i came alone did you."

as the rain fell you could swear that it was in rhythm with the brothers fighting. and the lightning when nick unleashed his true power

"officer Rangel we'll finish him."

Nick fought the rouge officers brutally. leaving nothing left except a stream of blood flowing into the street. however before the cops died they manged to pump several dozen lead bullets into nick's torso.

("Peh... a member of the proud Lycan clan and he cant even heal his bullet wounds!")

as nick remember those word he pumped out the bullets out of his body also leaving a stream of blood leading into the street

"is that...... the best....... you can.... do"

It struck him like a well-polished blade, taking him aghast and leaving him without emotion. He sank slowly to the floor, spasming as his life-fluid's drained out of the large wound. A roar of agony emerged from his twisted maw, unleashing a shockwave upon the surrounding area. The sound of the weapon being reloaded asaulted his ear's, as the mechanism was re-locked in place and the projectile holster refilled. The mechanism was again released, sending the sharp device straight into his now fragile body.

He began to claw at his skin, the vile concoction that was poison penetrating his blood stream. His skin felt as if it was melting, as a strange sense of heat ran through his body. He screamed again, smashing into all and any nearby object's, then the pain stopped. He opened his eye's to see a city in ruin's, with vulture's feeding upon the rotting carcases trappd underneath the debris. A lone group of figure's wielding crossbow's glared at him, their weapon's primed. He extended his maw to engulf them, in turn hearing their scream's of terror.

His world, again, turned black ...

((Everyone that's in Harding's car, we're in the city now.))

While still driving in Harding's police car, Melissa glanced around, and saw that half the city was destroyed. She gasped. "Oh no..." Suddenly, she remembered that she had her cell phone inside one of her boots.

The young girl took it out, and began to call her parents. After 4 rings, the phone answered. "Hello?" a woman's voice could be heard.

"Mom?! Mom, are you and dad okay?"

Her mother, Janice, said, "Don't worry, sweetie, we're in the basement. It's locked. Good thing we live in the quiet neighborhood, and not in the city. Plus, we saw everything on the News, so we're safe."

Melissa was relieved to her that her parents were all right. "Did you call Kalvin and Trace's parents?"

Janice replied, "Yes. They're here with us. Are you kids okay? We heard you all were missing, I grew so worried."

"We're fine, mom. We'll be there in a little while with the police."

Janice's voice sighed sadly. "Be safe, child."

Melissa nodded. "I will, mom. We all will." After that, the phone call ended, and the young woman closed her cell phone with a sigh.

Kalvin leaned forward to where Melissa was sitting. He wanted to know about his parents, not really if they were okay but if they were going to be where they were headed. He'd rather avoid his dad as much as possible and the idea of being near him after so long of being separated from him left an unpleasant taste in his mouth.

"Hey Melissa" Kalvin whispered "Are my parents there?" he asked slightly hesitant.

"Hey Melissa" Kalvin whispered "Are my parents there?"

Melissa turned to her friend and smiled. "Yeah. Even Trace's parents are there with them. They're safely locked in our basement. After we go to the police station with Officer Harding, we'll join our parents again."

After saying this, the young girl sighed sadly, and played with her skirt. They had to find a way to stop Bloodhound and save everyone that was about to be killed by the Werewolves.

((Just as a note, i'm not sure whats going on :D))

Trace smiled and nodded his head. Knowing his parents were safe made feel a little more at ease. Now they needed some way of stopping the attack upon the city before things got really out of hand. Either the human race was about to enter the 'apocalypse' or the werewolves has to be forced back into hiding.

He slouched in the chair resting his head back and closed his eyes. After everything his mind was tired and he needed a break. Slowly his mind drifted into an unconscious state known as sleep.

--------------------------

Kalvin sighed heavily, last thing he wanted to do was go see his parents. He was releaved none the less to know that they were still alive. They were still his parents even if he didn't want to see them, he still cared about them and didn't want them to be killed. He figured while everyone else went into Melissa's house he'd stay in the car, out of sight out of mind.

Harding looked around at the many destroyed buildings as he drove past.

They had arrived a bit too late.

The Station had come up on the road ahead, and it was now practically a pill box, policemen, civilians, and National Gaurdsmen, were all perched in hastily made fortified positions.

He looked back at the college kids in the back seat, "You guys will be fine, you'll see your parents, we'll get you out of the city. It's no longer safe."

He pulled the car over in front of the Police Station, and the Police Chief ran out to meet them.

"HARDING!! WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN!!?? We just got attacked by some weirdos and now most the city is in uproar, the National Gaurd came down here, and now even they are pinned down! What the heck happened!!!???"

Harding stepped out and motioned for the others to come out.

"To be honest, I don't entirely know, but these kids can help you out a bit. They know about the matter then I do."

The Chief looked at the College kids and stepped forward.

"Okay, come on, let's get you guys inside, we'll talk there."

The battle was still amidst in the city. Werewolves were difficult to track, and most were unpredictable. Even the National Security forces had trouble dealing with the situation.

Baldur leaped from building to building, hunting a small pack of werewolves in the streets. As they came to a halt at a cross-road surrounded by towering buildings, Baldur leapt into the air. Soaring upward, feeling the breeze rushing past his cold skin.

He soared downward toward the cross-road, where the Lycans had stood. Within slow motion, Baldur carefull aimed his Gunsword at each of the 5 targets. He took three out, each one disintigrating into ash as the silver-infused lead bullet shot through them.

The remaining two were confused. Baldur activating his magik dived down in the center and landed on his feet. A rush of purple energy errupted from his hands, hit the remaining werewolves like a tidal wave. Dark Bomb as this technique was known as. He smiled in satisfaction.

"When will Harker Reinforcements arive? I hate to spoil the fun for all of them..."

He held his Gunsword over his shoulder and walked off into the burning streets. "Bloodhound is among them... somewhere. I can smell it! He cant be too far!"

Velmer watched from the high tower of a skyscraper. Standing right next to the edge, watching the city burn as battle raged across its surface.

He knew that he would spark a war, and it had worked perfectly in his favor. Now, either the humans will be pushed a little lower, or they'd trust Velmer to lead them, and crush the werewolves, and then Velmer would move against the humans.

But that was not the reason he was here.

His Grandson was the reason. He'd find him here. And he'd face him. One way or another, it would happen.

He then spotted Baldur, killing off a small group of Werewolves.

He smiled as he saw his Grandson relax.

He then leaped off of the tiring building and plunged down to the nearby low-rise buildings, landing softly on his feet.

Baldur was only three buildings away, so Velmer walked slowly forward.

Baldur stopped. He sniffed the air. Even with the musty air, caused by the dust amde from the crumbling burning buildings, he could smell the presence of someone familiar. Velmer

He turned around. "You!" He sliced the air with his blade, facing downward to the road. He glared at Velmer. "You've been hunting me, old man! And now you found me!"

An evil grin spread acros his face, as he raised his Gunsword in a defensive stance. "Ready for round two, Grandfather?"

((Don't worry, Kyvios. Melissa, Kalvin, Trace, and Harding are now at the Police Station, filled with policemen, civilians, and National Gaurdsmen. :) ))

"Okay, come on, let's get you guys inside, we'll talk there."

Melissa nodded her head while biting her lower lip nervously. As they began to walk in the Police Station, many civilains were huddled together, crying, arguing, and even getting angry. This night was going to be long...

At least some of the people were safe. Melissa and her friends were close to the Chief's office. There, they could tell him everything that happened.

Baldur clashed his blade with Velmer's. He stood there with a firm grip, grinding it against the silver.

He is immune to silver. But that doesnt mean he cant die!

He grinded his blade upward for the barrel of his gunsword to face his opponent's chest, then pulled the trigger. A bullet went straight through. Baldur leaped into the air and landed behind Velmer, striking his blade downward.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

(i'll post and i guess we can be the only two ppl and just kill everyone off haha nah don't do that but i will post from now on)

As Nick got up from the ground he groand in annoyance."were did the mortal go off to, i'm going to kill them if they get hurt". Having a slight concussion that would kill a mortal in a instant just gave him a killer headache. And a very bad anger issues at that moment. "better follow their sent and were it leads me. there probably wit their own kind, it's time take what is mine in this world.... and may GOD rest any soul that tries to stop me"

• 6 months later...

Archived