Home

Leader of the Werewolf Clan

((As I can see you are new to the forum, or at least to the DTC, So Welcome Welcome :D . Just to inform you, If you'd like to take part in any of the Role-playing, you'll have to post a character sheet in the Backstage Casting Call in the story you'd like to take part in. Just make sure is a currently active role-play. Some you'll find have died unfortunetly. If you have any questions, you can drop me a message, I'll do my best to answer :D. Again welcome, its always good to see new faces.))

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Welcome, Darth Revan's Girl! :D

Sadly... Kyvios is right. This thread has been dead for... months now. Many players haven't played here ever since. I'm very sorry. But you're more than welcomed to use your character in my "Heavy Midnight 2 - Shards" if you like.

Also, here's a link to help you get started here:

The Forum Rules of Dantooine Theater ))

• 2 weeks later...
((Welcome, Darth Revan's Girl! :D

Sadly... Kyvios is right. This thread has been dead for... months now. Many players haven't played here ever since. I'm very sorry. But you're more than welcomed to use your character in my "Heavy Midnight 2 - Shards" if you like.

Also, here's a link to help you get started here:

The Forum Rules of Dantooine Theater ))

Thanks, but I've read the rules :thmbup1: And I'll join you're "Heacvy Midnight2-Shards". But do I have to make a casting call?:confused:

• 5 months later...

Archived