Home

Mass Effect 2 [thread contains spoilers]

Nedak

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Something, something, Miranda's ass, something, something, pink thong.

I can't remember what I wrote last time before we lost our posts but that's all of the relevant information I do remember.

Miranda isn't some airhead bimbo, she would never wear a pink thong... It's black or none at all.

By reading the above, it seems that there is nothing better to fight those reapers than high heels and a thong: distract them with a black or pink thong and beat them with the high heels!

:argh:

I think we need another database failure...

Anyways, I'm back to waiting for ME3 now and see what will happen with Kaidan :xp:

Why settle for just one option. Save a version of both events for ME3.

By reading the above, it seems that there is nothing better to fight those reapers than high heels and a thong: distract them with a black or pink thong and beat them with the high heels!

well, if they're anything like guys.... it just might work. :D

I've been going through my best ME1 playthrough yet, and I'm still not sure whether my Shepard should go a round with Liara or save herself for Garrus. Both are so sweet!!!

Liara was worth sticking with for the dialog and scenes in the Shadow Broker DLC in Mass Effect 2, in my opinion. :)

...beat them with the high heels!
That is a pretty good/deadly weapon. I’ve had stenches from my cousin hitting me in the head with a high heal after I joked with her that her wedding dress made her butt look big. I could imagine the damage had she actually been trying to hurt me.

Whatever...Bastila died but Carth err...I mean Kaidan was well alive on Horizon in my game...

Nope Kaidan is designated bomb detonator. Does matter, male/female PC bomb detonation is his calling. My only grip is I can’t leave Ash there with Carth Jr to supervise.

That is a pretty good/deadly weapon. I’ve had stenches from my cousin hitting me in the head with a high heal after I joked with her that her wedding dress made her butt look big. I could imagine the damage had she actually been trying to hurt me.

Nope Kaidan is designated bomb detonator. Does matter, male/female PC bomb detonation is his calling. My only grip is I can’t leave Ash there with Carth Jr to supervisor.

For me, it's the other way around. Well, I'll alternate between who does what, but it's always Kaidan I actually save.

For me, it's the other way around. Well, I'll alternate between who does what, but it's always Kaidan I actually save.

I usually split about 50-50 on that.

So in addition to a "big butt" she has stinky feet? :xp:

So, on a completely unrelated topic discussion line...I just played Lair of the Shadow Broker for the first time the other day, and was kind of disappointed with the way that went. Anyone else feel that way?

What exactly did you find lacking? Didn't really care for what the SB ended up looking like, but the vids from YT made the dlc look pretty decent.

I suppose you're right...maybe that's where my dislike comes from...I guess at heart I wanted to see her join Shepard's crew again...she was one of my favorite characters from ME1

Initially wondered that myself till seeing how LOTSB played out. Perhaps she'll be some kind of counterweight to the IM if you break from Cerberus or maybe another source of info/support in fighting the Reapers.

• 2 weeks later...

Played Mass effect 1 and 2 consecutively with the same male character for the first time, beat the human reaper last night... several things occur.

1) The vanilla male shepard is actually quite a good lead, despite the fact i still prefer femshep. I played a mostly renegade, but not an ******* renegade, and it worked rather well really.

2) playing a soldier is quite fun, and pretty easy... but there is no elegance to it. too much of my combat was seat of the pants stuff, blasting away with the revenant and hoping to god i didn't have to reload, and nearly dying... playing an infiltrator was a lot more flash, even if i did die more. felt much cooler... ho-hum, maybe that's just me.

3) I romanced Miranda (so sue me... she's hot!) and for the romance scene: they don't close the door to the engine room. Tali works there, and not ten minutes earlier i had blown her off. assuming she stays there like they usually do in the game... she could see everything (along with jacob and mordin but meh). this made me feel inexplicably bad.

4) having a few people die actually improves the ending for me. it makes it feel more real. (I lost jack (hate her), grunt (bit annoyed by that...), jacob (boring...) and kasumi (noooo)).

Archived