Home

Not-so-famous Quotes & Phrases Game

Astrotoy7

Here's one to try if you like ;) Come up with a totally fake/ridiculous quote or phrase, feel free to make up its author and source too. Or it could even be something you actually have said

Reach for greatness!

I'll go first:

"Let he who is without stones, cast the first stone" -Timmy of Nazareth 23AD

mtfbwya

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Badger Badger Badger Badger A Snake A Snake A Snake Badger Badger Badger Badger Mushroom Mushroom"

--Darktears, Aardwolf

February 21, 2009

"And God gave unto Student a great gift, the gift of napping. God said to him, "You shall spend half your day napping. You shall nap in class, in your room and in your friend’s room. And God said, if you don’t nap, you will not be able to stay up all night drinking." And Student said, "Nap I shall", and it was good."

--The Book of Genesis

"Sneak up on your enemy, face backside towards him, unleash destruction"

-The Art of Fart by Sun Tzu

mtfbwya

Shouldn't that be The Fart of War?

"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh Mr. Creedy. There my skull, and my brain." - V, V for Vendetta.

And Student asked of his bathroom habit and God told him, "Student, you shall eat in the Cafeteria and you shall poop a lot. And it will not be good poop, it will be the poop of the devil for your ass shall burn for hours. Your school shall put laxatives in their food and you shall feel their pain." And Student began to weep, and God said unto him, "Student, fear not the poop, for all your fellow students will be experiencing the same." And Student dried his eyes and thanked God and God told him to use Wet Ones to ease the pain.

"Luke, This is your fathers frilly pink ballet dress....... Your father wanted you to have this when you were old enough, but your uncle wouldnt allow it....an elegant dress for a man, from a more civilised age" Obi Wan Kenobi. Early draft. Star Wars A New Hope.

mtfbwya

Archived